The Power Rangers Legacy Line News and Review Thread

Well if BoA does release a Legacy Thunderzord, here are a list of things I would love to see....

The Red Dragon Thunderzord being fully articulated in the neck and tail areas with heavy ratcheting joints.

The Fighter Mode not having any overtly obvious Zord Builder ports. In other words, no butt plus on my Red Dragon Thunderzord!!!

The sled/Chi Palace accessory for the possible Ultrazord combination if ever.

The Unicorn and Griffin Thunderzords being hollow enough to have the legs of the Red Dragon to fit in for combination.

I would love extra chrome on certain areas like the Lion's paws, the Phoenix tail and the sword.

Enough die-cast to give the set a good weight but not too much where it can hardly stand.
Looking at the Megadragonzord in this one.

Maybe some swappable face plates for the helmet to emulate the different eyes for the Thunder Megazord as a bonus.

A bit of extra articulation if possible for the Thunder Megazord.

And maybe a spinning staff gimmick where you can either lock the right hand of the Red Dragon Fighter Mode or a button that can make him spin his staff. Also maybe some telescoping for the staff for the Megazord and Ultrazord formations.

Well if BoA does release a Legacy Thunderzord, here are a list of things I would love to see....

The Red Dragon Thunderzord being fully articulated in the neck and tail areas with heavy ratcheting joints.

The Fighter Mode not having any overtly obvious Zord Builder ports. In other words, no butt plus on my Red Dragon Thunderzord!!!

The sled/Chi Palace accessory for the possible Ultrazord combination if ever.

The Unicorn and Griffin Thunderzords being hollow enough to have the legs of the Red Dragon to fit in for combination.

I would love extra chrome on certain areas like the Lion's paws, the Phoenix tail and the sword.

Enough die-cast to give the set a good weight but not too much where it can hardly stand.
Looking at the Megadragonzord in this one.

Maybe some swappable face plates for the helmet to emulate the different eyes for the Thunder Megazord as a bonus.

A bit of extra articulation if possible for the Thunder Megazord.

And maybe a spinning staff gimmick where you can either lock the right hand of the Red Dragon Fighter Mode or a button that can make him spin his staff. Also maybe some telescoping for the staff for the Megazord and Ultrazord formations.
no offense or anything but isn't that kinda asking for too much? personally I'd be happy with screen accurate decals and the sled having some kind of mounting clip for tor so that way it actually stays together

no offense or anything but isn't that kinda asking for too much? personally I'd be happy with screen accurate decals and the sled having some kind of mounting clip for tor so that way it actually stays together

Most people will be paying $80-$100 for this and you think that is asking too much?

Honestly, I am getting tired of Bandai of America cheaping out on the vast majority of Ranger toys in the US and how most of the good stuff being imports with long wait times or ridiculous shipping costs.

The Zord Builder system has no place in a line focused on adult collectors and all these demands aren't out there seeing how well made the Dragonzord was and how awesome Titanus looks.

Last edited:
D

Dr Kain

No decals, it needs to be painted on details that is screen accurate. The era for stickers as long past.

Most people will be paying $80-$100 for this and you think that is asking too much?

Honestly, I am getting tired of Bandai of America cheaping out on the vast majority of Ranger toys in the US and how most of the good stuff being imports with long wait times or ridiculous shipping costs.

The Zord Builder system has no place in a line focused on adult collectors and all these demands aren't out there seeing how well made the Dragonzord was and how awesome Titanus looks.

well still some of the things you listed I can see being good but who really wants a telescoping bow staff for the dragon and the spinning wrist gimmick I can't see working well since the arm is made from two of the dragons legs which are separate pieces

well still some of the things you listed I can see being good but who really wants a telescoping bow staff for the dragon and the spinning wrist gimmick I can't see working well since the arm is made from two of the dragons legs which are separate pieces

The staff tends to look undersized in the other Megazord combinations especially with the Thunder Ultrazord and the spinning wrist could be placed higher on the arm. Like with the original but with a choice to unratchet the joint to allow more free movement.

The staff tends to look undersized in the other Megazord combinations especially with the Thunder Ultrazord and the spinning wrist could be placed higher on the arm. Like with the original but with a choice to unratchet the joint to allow more free movement.

never had the original, hell I didn't have a lot of the original megazords till a little later

never had the original, hell I didn't have a lot of the original megazords till a little later

Same here. The first Zord set I got was the Thunderzords and would go on hiatus till the Rescue Megazord of Turbo and would collect In Space and then Time Force.

Same here. The first Zord set I got was the Thunderzords and would go on hiatus till the Rescue Megazord of Turbo and would collect In Space and then Time Force.

the first full set I got was the ninja megazord never had the shogun megazord so that kinda irks me now as for others I managed to get most of the light speed rescue ones and that was that for the US ones I got as a kid

http://news.tokunation.com/2014/09/05/new-legacy-tigerzord-saba-images-pre-orders-available-20682

So we finally have new images of the Legacy Tigerzord and I can't say I am 100% convinced if there will even be compatibility with the unsure possibility of a future Legacy Thundermegazord.

Unless the legs of the Legacy Tigerzord allows for a connection like in the old Dairenoh mold or if it can maybe extend, I am still not convinced in buying one. Especially with there being figures that are coming soon like the Masterpiece Ultra Magnus,Soul of Chogoki Gaogaigar and Masterpiece Star Saber.