The Power Rangers Legacy Line News and Review Thread

I'm just trying to picture how hefty a Legacy Titanus would end up being, considering you're staking three toys ontop of each other half made of die cast.

yeah thats something to consider, after all titanus will have to support the legacy megazord and legacy dragon zord so he'll either have a thick bottom or a lot of support structure

Originally my plan was just to stop caring about the legacy zords after they did the season 1 stuff, as I did not own the original versions of them as a kid, but the right leg on my White Tiger Zord just fell off.

So yeah.... Bring on the Thunder Zords!

I know i probably spammed almost all facebook pages i'm a fan of (And i am sorry, just excited. :D); however, Dragon Dagger preorders are out in the US. Get them them while you can. :D

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=24693246&prodFindSrc=search&cp=

EDIT 1/20/14:
th

Last edited:
hey guys, seems BBTS is posting pre orders for the legacy dragon zord, dagger, and an import release of Gosei Great all of which are listed at 119.99 a piece. I don't know about you guys but honestly what do you think? sure a pre order through either toys r us or BBTS ensures you one but which would you guys go through?

I reserved both anyway as a backup just in case (Almost got my Tommy Morpher order canceled from Toys R Us. :\). I can always cancel before it gets there, plus no money down. :p

Just a heads up, due to "Error in price for supplier" (*cough* Yea Right *cough*), Dragon Dagger and Dragonzord are reduced to $90 instead of $120. That's actually great news . :D Only catch is that they have a release date of May. Reason being is because of the supplier they are getting it from. :D

I reserved both anyway as a backup just in case (Almost got my Tommy Morpher order canceled from Toys R Us. :\). I can always cancel before it gets there, plus no money down. :p

Just a heads up, due to "Error in price for supplier" (*cough* Yea Right *cough*), Dragon Dagger and Dragonzord are reduced to $90 instead of $120. That's actually great news . :D Only catch is that they have a release date of May. Reason being is because of the supplier they are getting it from. :D

yeah I jumped on the preorders last night when I saw the price tweek, as for the gold legacy morpher meh, I got a spare normal one custom painted for 15 bucks and a fan made dragon coin for another 15. honestly though I wonder how many people who went to SDCC 2013 and got the gold legacy morpher just to find out it's getting a mass release

Last edited:
I know i probably spammed almost all facebook pages i'm a fan of (And i am sorry, just excited. :D); however, Dragon Dagger preorders are out in the US. Get them them while you can. :D

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=24693246&prodFindSrc=search&cp=

Dunno if you noticed, toysrus took down the Legacy Dragonzord and Dagger. Weird. Perhaps they are fixing their "price errors." Bummer.

Edit: Opps never mind. Didnt see your edit ^_^

Lol, yea. They took it down literally the next day. They probably only have a certain amount they can actually preorder. I gotta admit thou, seems getting a Dagger or Dragonzord will be alot easier than expected. Heck, it's alot more organized then when the original Legacy Morpher came out. :p

well I don't know about you guys but I managed to get my legacy dragon dagger earlier in the day for around 84