The Power Rangers Legacy Line News and Review Thread

In Justice, We Trust!
In light of the recent announcements, I think the the Legacy stuff warrants it's own discussion threads. For those that might not be keeping up with the news…there's this reveal fro NYCC:

The Godamned Dragonzord and Dragon Dagger are finally revealed.

vhxp.jpg

sv5w.jpg

And I'm sure a lot of people saw this coming but the SDCC Legacy Morpher Tommy version is getting a wide release at retail:

blogentry-19-0-87997900-1381424943_thumb.jpg

Supposedly, the Dagger is going to cost $89.99 according to a post I saw on Tokunation awhile ago.

HA! I feel bad for people who spent hundreds of dollars on Tommy's morpher off ebay or whatever. I'll see if I can find anything else out tomorrow when I'm at NYCC.

D

Dr Kain

Must own Dragonzord. I just hope TRU does not decided to up the price to like $90 like they just did with their Shinken-Oh. I mean seriously, Shinken-Oh has not moved at all since they put him on the shelf when he was at $80 and now they want $90? I think TRU doesn't understand the concept of how to get something that isn't selling to sell.

well all I can say is this, about fucking time but Oh hell I can imagine there being a Lot of pissed off convention goers and ebay shoppers seeing this news

dude nerdisms thats what you are
yay now people can stop mopping about not getting their damn childhood morpher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz jk glad their doing this but I really like star lights shinny gold plates more than what tru is getting. MAN that dagger looks beast!

So I was at NYCC. Saw the Tommy stuff but also say all the Super Megaforce stuff. First off American Ranger Keys are freakishly small like half the size of the Japanese counterparts if you have a Kyoryuger battery they're a tiny bit smaller. Other than that and the typical Americanized muscle clad Gokaiger figures they actually did something kinda cool. The way Gokai-Oh has special mechs from Magiranger, Gaoranger, and Dekaranger they've made toys equivalent to "legend powers" for other teams that Gokaiger didn't show. Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed and Time Force have motorcycles and Zeo has a car that looks like this guy.
redbattlezord.jpg

Not sure if it can actually turn into him tough. Doubt they'll be in the show though.

Other noticeable things:
The Wild Force Lion zord that goes with Gokai-Oh is huge. Don't know how big the Gokaiger version is but it's way bigger than one zord should be.

They will be selling the American version of Hyper Gosei Great as a one big figure. The only difference. There are no Headers. Seriously they replaced the Headers with missiles that shoot out of it. Even the hands! It's so ugly!

I have pictures and I'll post them this weekend...maybe...if I'm not lazy...and you guys really want to see...

In Justice, We Trust!
We're getting a Titanus!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kx6PjbV3Qw"]NYCC 2013 Interview - Greg Mitchell - Bandai of America - YouTube[/ame]

if we get a legacy titanus I seriously hope that 1.) they fix the issue with the decals cause mine peel off 2.) they get rid of that stupid mix and morph gimmic and 3.) they atleast put the chain accessory that daizyujin holds onto

In Justice, We Trust!
if we get a legacy titanus I seriously hope that 1.) they fix the issue with the decals cause mine peel off 2.) they get rid of that stupid mix and morph gimmic and 3.) they atleast put the chain accessory that daizyujin holds onto

I'm just trying to picture how hefty a Legacy Titanus would end up being, considering you're staking three toys ontop of each other half made of die cast.