The Power Rangers Legacy Line News and Review Thread

D

Dr Kain

Well this is bull****. My FedEx has misplaced my FiguartsTigerRanger. He was supposed to be here at the same time they delivered Dragonzord. Not happy!!! In the meantime though:

LegacyDragonzord01_zps73a2759d.jpg

LegacyDragonzord04_zps496c8cb2.jpg

LegacyDragonzord07_zps7601419c.jpg

LegacyDragonzord09_zps970ce4a7.jpg

LegacyDragonzord06_zpsb37b1908.jpg

He is really awesome but his transformations seem overly complicated. In the mode with Tri/Tig/Mas his legs do not lock in so they keep flopping if you lift him up. Also, the tail drill is way too huge as a weapon. On the dragon mode himself, it is amazing as it is fully posseable and everything, but the drill is way too big. Maybe they should have made the big base piece removable or something. The other mode with Daizyujin is frustrating to attach to his body, but it does look great when on, even if he seems really top heavy. I love this guy, the interchangeable hands, the fact that every single piece of detail is not only show accurate, but also sculpted and painted on. He is vastly superior to the original toy, especially in dragon mode.

Yea...............So I'm just gonna leave this picture here.

[hide]
3ZaTUzU.png
[/hide]

Found this on the PR vs SS Facebook page. Apparently it's a rumored SDCC exclusives (I say rumored cause i can't find any info on this.). If you're going to SDCC, this would be an amazing collectable for you. If not, good luck trying to get it in the secondary market. >_<

EDIT: It's official. Even comes with a Holster. :)

http://aggressivecomix.com/2014/07/sdcc-2014-exclusive-bandais-green-ranger-set/

Last edited:
Lurker
That dagger seems kind of pointless to me. The box interests me more than anything.

D

Dr Kain

That dagger is all kinds of butt ass ugly. It never looked like that on the show.

D

Dr Kain

That's not the point of the toy.

Then it has no business existing. A toy should only be accurate to the source material. There is no point in owning it if it is not. And that dagger is vastly inferior to the original release since that one is show accurate.

Red Ranger
Then it has no business existing. A toy should only be accurate to the source material. There is no point in owning it if it is not. And that dagger is vastly inferior to the original release since that one is show accurate.

It's an exclusive. It's to give the fans a reason to go to the convention.

It's an exclusive. It's to give the fans a reason to go to the convention.

That is if you can still get tickets. :p lol Honestly, i'm not a fan of this myself; however, if i was going to SDCC i would buy it just to say "OMG !! Look what i got at SDCC !!" (Especially since it will be cheaper at the convention). For someone not going, it's not worth it (Especially since some jerk will sell it for $400 on eBay. >_<