The Power Rangers Legacy Line News and Review Thread

You know, I think I'm going to be just fine with skipping over Legacy Titanus.

In Justice, We Trust!
I was on board, but my excitement wained a bit when I found out he'll be 200:redface2:

That is EXPENSIVE for a carrier zord that does not do a whole lot on it's own…not to mention you need Dragonzord and Megazord too. It's not gonna surprise me to find this guy on clearance so I'll probably just wait.

I'll agree 200 dollars is a bit pricy but when I got the 2011 re release of titanus with that lame ass mix and morph feature I spent quite a bit on it cause the only place that I could find it was gouging the price quite a bit, but so far the actual price and release date hasn't been announced so why not wait before passing judgment guys?

I'll agree 200 dollars is a bit pricy but when I got the 2011 re release of titanus with that lame ass mix and morph feature I spent quite a bit on it cause the only place that I could find it was gouging the price quite a bit, but so far the actual price and release date hasn't been announced so why not wait before passing judgment guys?

Because I've never really cared for Titanus in the first place.
This is cool for people who want it, and the price isn't really surprising, but it's too high to buy just for the sake of completionism.

Gouryujiin/Dragonzord Battlemode is where it is at for me.

Because I've never really cared for Titanus in the first place.
This is cool for people who want it, and the price isn't really surprising, but it's too high to buy just for the sake of completionism.

Gouryujiin/Dragonzord Battlemode is where it is at for me.

eh I'll give you that much, for me it's not just completetionism I want to get it cause compared to my 2011 re release it looks a lot better and I'm betting the decals wont fall off of it easily like mine for some dumb reason

I think that generally Bandai is charging extra because they can get away with nostalgia. There's definitely a couple of things in the Legacy line that could have been a tad cheaper.

I'm honestly perfectly happy with the $20 Dino Megazord re-release from 2010. I'll splurge on the Dragonzord since it's never had a re-release and the tail/changing hands are worth the extra money. But I'm passing on a lot of the Legacy line due to prices.

One recent picture of the Dragonzord showed that it came with different sets of hands. So that you could pose it with the flat, rigid hands like the original toy or the curved, relaxed hands of the Dragonzord in the show (when some dude was just wearing gloves).

Found the picture,

3QfqkVB.jpg