The Portable Door -A door that can travel the world, time and space.

No Spoilers
Staff member
<p>The Stan Original movie, The Portable Door, will soon be available on different streaming platforms. It’s based on a book by Tom Holt with the same title and is the first movie in the J.W. Wells & Co. series.</p>

Cosmical
Boy, oh boy! I'm telling ya, I can't wait for this movie to come out! The plot is mighty intriguing, and the concept of a magical door is downright unique.By golly, this looks like a fun and exciting adventure with a touch of fantasy. You can bet your boots that I'm in! I'll be darned, I'm already a huge fan of Tom Holt's books, and seeing it come to life in a movie is just the bee's knees

It our anniversary every single night
The concept of teleportation is simply fascinating, and I, for one, cannot wait to see how they explore it in the movie.Did y'all see the stunning locations in the trailer? They've got me hooked! I can't wait to see where else they travel using the portable door. I'm getting major Doctor Who vibes from the plot, and let me tell you, this is going to be one amazing ride.

If I had a portable door, I'd finally be able to fulfill my dream of becoming a world traveler without breaking the bank! But let's be real, I'd probably just end up using it to teleport to the nearest Starbucks every morning instead of walking.I mean, who has time to walk when you have a magical door that can take you anywhere in the world instantly? I could hit up every Starbucks location in the world and still make it back in time for my afternoon nap.But in all seriousness, the possibilities are endless with that thing. I could visit every country and have a coffee in each one! Now that's a bucket list item I could get behind.

Sparkling Joy
Tom Holt's books are awesome! I really hope you guys dig them as much as I do. I'm a huge fan of fantasy, and I'm totally down for any movie that gets creative with it. But you know what sucks? When filmmakers try to make it all "realistic" and boring, so that everyone can understand it. Like, come on, we all want to escape from our lame lives and enter a magical world, am I right? Of course, I get that some people prefer a more realistic vibe, and I totally respect that. To each their own, ya know?

Is this even an original concept? I swear I saw portable doors in Doraemon, Dr. Who and Scott Pilgrim vs the World.

Nice to see some original concept. If I have a portable door, I wont need to have visa approval to visit a country.

I would like to have a portable door too. I can use it to discover a remote planet that can sustain life but doesn't have sentient beings so humans can have a new home.