The Persona Games Are Coming To XBox

Staff member
The good news is, the most beloved titles in the Persona series are about to finally become playable outside of the walls of Sony hardware. The bad news is, we don’t mean on Switch.
Microsoft broadcast their Not E3 Showcase this morning and revealed many titles are in the works for XBox. One of the most surprising announcements, though, wasn’t for a new game at all but a series of older games. Persona 3, Persona 4 Golden, and Persona 5 Royal are coming to XBox Series X|S, XBox One and Game Pass.
While Personas 4 and 5 have been published and re-published since their debuts, Persona 3 hasn’t been seen on anything since its PSP port. It’s that version that will be introduced to XBox, with some promised graphics enhancements. Persona 3 and 4 will also be playable in French, Italian, German, and Spanish for the first time ever.
And yes, this means the three Personas are technically coming to PC too, through the Windows XBox app. Currently P4 is the only one in the series on Steam. If...

Continue reading...

I'll eat you..
Persona Games are huge favorites of mine. I also watched the Anime and even played the Fighting Game spin off of Persona 4. Finally Xbox players can now play this masterpiece franchise.