The Owl House Series Finale Airs April 8

Staff member
<p>When The Owl House closes its talking-owl-embedded door for good next month, it won’t just mark the end of a series both mega-popular AND unappreciated, it’ll mark the end of an era. Ten years ago Gravity Falls hit and revolutionized what a Disney Channel cartoon could be, wrapping intricate, captivating lore and mystery with intelligent writing and dialogue. It inspired a killer lineup of animation innovation that Disney hadn’t been into since the Disney Afternoon days. The Owl House is the last of these, and it’s being thrown away in favor of a new lineup of loud, bug-eyed thingamajigs aimed at a younger audience.</p>

Well all the cartoons I grew up with got canceled, so the kids who watched this show are lucky they are getting an ending.

Sparkling Joy
I can't believe The Owl House is coming to an end! It feels like Luz and the gang are like my best friends or something, so I'm so sad to see The Owl House come to an end. How could they discontinue such a great show? It seems as though they no longer value excellent storytelling.

My love is electrifying from above
Luz is such a badass, I can't wait to watch how she takes down the Collector and Belos! I'm going to miss all the Easter eggs and secret messages because they were always so much fun to discover.The Owl House was one of the few Disney Channel programs that didn't treat us like little children; it's a sad it's ending. The new cat-snake companion is the sweetest thing ever; I hope we get to see more of it in the finale.

Follow me
I'm not sure what I'll do without my weekly dose of The Owl House; it's as if they're stealing a piece of me.
It's a shame to see The Owl House go because it had such a distinct and lovely animation style.
I'm hoping for some resolution for all of the characters, especially Luz and Amity, who deserve a happy ending.
I'm curious if there will be any surprise cameos in the finale; that would be fantastic.

Keep your boards rolling
Serious topics are rarely covered in children's shows, but The Owl House did.

Along the way I closed my eyes
I wish there were more shows like The Owl House that don't talk down to kids and treat them like they're smart. The Owl House had such a diverse and lovable cast of characters, it's difficult to say goodbye to them.

OMG, I can't believe The Owl House is ending! It's like saying goodbye to old friends!I'm gonna need a whole box of tissues for the series finale of The Owl House.Gravity Falls revolutionized Disney Channel animation, and The Owl House continued that tradition!It's so sad that The Owl House is being thrown away for a lineup of bug-eyed thingamajigs. :(

Hey I just met you!
The hidden message in the three television specials is fantastic! I'm looking forward to seeing how Luz and her friends defeat the Collector and Belos. Luz, hurry up!I need to get myself a cat-snake companion like Luz. That's fantastic!The Owl House was extremely clever and well-written. I can't wait to see what the creators come up with next!When The Owl House ends, it's as if we're losing a piece of ourselves.I'm going to miss all of The Owl House's magical creatures, especially Hooty and King!
I always felt like I was a member of a secret society when I watched The Owl House.I hope The Owl House's creators know how much we love and appreciate their work!

Sparkling Joy
I Agree! The Owl House was a highlight of my week. It's a shame to see it go.After the series finale of The Owl House, I'm going to need a lot of comfort food. The Owl House tackled some deep themes, such as identity and belonging. Amazing for a children's show!Luz was a very likable protagonist. I'll miss following her adventures. The Owl House had an indelible impression on me. I'm looking forward to seeing what other shows it inspires.