The Official Power Rangers Dino Charge Feedback Thread

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I hope they can capture the ENERGY of Kyoryuger. I have a good feeling about this one. The writing in the Super Megaforce episodes I watched wasn't bad, it was just the clunky editting that really brought down the show. Especially the terrible meshing of Gosei and Gokai ><

The suit actors/actress are definitely just practicing their movements, they're clearly not ready to begin filming during the time that photo was taken.

Though I wonder what the hell that kind of environment setting is supposed to be for, I don't recall anything resembling that in Kyoryuger.

Some fans had pointed out in the bottom right area that the suit is Debo Kokodoko from, I believe, episode 8. This may be a sign that episodes really are being adapted into a new(-ish) storyline much like how Judd used to have the show run when he was producer.

I hope they can capture the ENERGY of Kyoryuger. I have a good feeling about this one. The writing in the Super Megaforce episodes I watched wasn't bad, it was just the clunky editting that really brought down the show. Especially the terrible meshing of Gosei and Gokai ><

Megaforce/Super Megaforce had so much potential. I thought the idea of combining both sentais could work, but over all, I agree, it was the editing that brought it down. Especially for a two season/two year theme. Samurai worked for two years as it was one senai/one theme (ignoring the fact that it was basically just an American translated Shinkenger.

I'm excited for Dino Charge with what info we've seen for the new season, but after Samurai, and the two years of Megaforce/Super Megaforce, I'm keeping my expectations low.

Thank you Nightmere for all the updates. This rocks!

No problem. :)

I had also found the toy packaging for Dino Charge made by Kid Castro (official site). I wasn't sure where to post it on this forum . It's been circulating for the past couple of days so you all may have seen it already, but I'll post it below:

2meo2n9.png

2d9xrlw.jpg

Pretty much do something like RPM's dark-but-doesn't-take-itself-seriously or straight-up dark like In Space-Time Force.

Great story-telling in any form will be perfect.

We just had a (poor) throwback to MMPR, and Samurai just took Shinkenger and squeezed out all the drama.