The Official Power Rangers Dino Charge Feedback Thread

Someone in NZ had bumped into Claire and Camille on the streets and only listed Camille as the Pink Ranger. So, no Violet yet, I believe.

Filming at Aotea Square.

1zgah4m.jpg

24wh99z.jpg

3008jky.jpg

2qu3qqx.jpg

2q2pz4g.jpg

Dogold filming

jzbg8z.jpg

Last edited:
Golden Deal
So much of me wants to be excited by all of these pictures and information about Dino Charge but......Saban has just let me down with the new PR seasons, the glory days are gone. It kills me to feel like this.

I WANT TO BE A KID AGAIN AND WATCH PR ON FOX KIDS DANGIT! Those were the days...

It´s really sad that you (and a part of the fandom) think that way. But it´s also sad that there is still this way of thinking too. Peoples tastes and thoughts about series change (especially after over 20 years) and it´s clearly not made anymore to be like you want it to be - and the truth is it never will be again. How can you say "the glory days are gone" when it clearly thanks to saban once again has a lot of impact to people worldwide (especially kids) to a point that there will even be a new movie in theaters in 2 years - and Saban made it possible in only 5 years after even Disney had basically given up on it. It might not be what the fandom wants it to be, but it´s the way it is.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
It´s really sad that you (and a part of the fandom) think that way. But it´s also sad that there is still this way of thinking too. Peoples tastes and thoughts about series change (especially after over 20 years) and it´s clearly not made anymore to be like you want it to be - and the truth is it never will be again. How can you say "the glory days are gone" when it clearly thanks to saban once again has a lot of impact to people worldwide (especially kids) to a point that there will even be a new movie in theaters in 2 years - and Saban made it possible in only 5 years after even Disney had basically given up on it. It might not be what the fandom wants it to be, but it´s the way it is.

The recent Saban series feel like we're back to MMPR level IMO. And I don't like MMPR. I'd like to see us back to PRiS-PRLG-PRLR level of writing. Is that too much to ask?

Heck, just Ninja Storm level would do. I recently got through Ninja Storm and it was a fine season! Sure there was a few scenes where the editing was way too blatant and the dialogue didn't fully match what was going on but it was still pretty fun.

Shining~
Filming at Aotea Square.

ah, the Debo Brandiron episode.

Which is also the Ovirappoo debut episode. Would be interesting to see what will PR do with that :p

Also, Brandiron has "DEATH" branding iron on its shoulder, which can be seen in a few scenes including the scene where Ovirappoo is being used on him, I wonder if that's going to be censored, or if they'll left it in because it's just a quick shot :sweat:

Dates for the Dino Charge Power Rangers Weekends at Nick Hotel in February.

Join us, February 13-16 & 20-22, 2015, for a legendary weekend with meet & greets with the Power Rangers Dino Charge, special Ranger lunch, themed activities, and screenings of new episodes.http://www.nickhotel.com/explore/events

This falls in line with my guess that Dino Charge will premiere: Saturday, February 14th, 2015. No word yet on whether or not there will be Dino Charge weekends in October of 2015.

Shining~
The suit actors/actress are definitely just practicing their movements, they're clearly not ready to begin filming during the time that photo was taken.

Though I wonder what the hell that kind of environment setting is supposed to be for, I don't recall anything resembling that in Kyoryuger.