The Official Power Rangers Dino Charge Feedback Thread

What's an idol book?

Filming spotted near Waihi Beach

11ak235.jpg

The building is Source Mondial: designer carpets and rugs: http://sourcemondial.co.nz/

30wpaib.jpg

Last edited:
There's going to be a Power Rangers event at Nick Hotel in February 2015 as stated in this press release:

Spirit Halloween is also partnering with the Power Rangers to give away a trip for four to Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando, FL for a Power Rangers weekend in February 2015

A couple of sites lists what you could win if you enter, stating that you'd be going to Nick hotel on or around February 20-22nd.

Prizes: : One (1) grand prize winner will be selected to receive will receive a trip for four (4) to Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando, FL for three (3) nights on or around February 20-22, 2015.
http://www.freestufftimes.com/contests/02/spirit-halloweens-epic-battle-power-rangers-sweepstakes/

This sweepstakes is only for USA and Canada residents and the sweepstakes ends on Monday, November 3, 2014 at 11:59pm ET but you can enter here: www.spirithalloween.com/sweeps/

The Power Rangers events are always two weekends out of the month they are being held in. As the 20-22nd, is the end of the month, the first week of the event is the 13-15th. With the Super Megaforce weekend in February, they aired the first episode of Super Megaforce during the first (and maybe second) week.

So, I'm guessing Dino Charge will premiere February 14, 2015.

Recently, Dino Charge has filmed at Vector Arena and at/outside of/near Trusts Arena/Arena Fitness:

2isw55i.jpg

2j6trk.jpg

aahbpu.jpg

99% sure this is James skating on set in Aotea Square. It's hard to tell because it's far away, but I'm pretty sure I recognize a crew member in this picture. This pic was taken/posted around the same time they were filming in Aotea Square.

1687exc.jpg

Source: http://instagram.com/p/uaCHK5rg93#

The caption of the instagram post states a commercial, but I'm pretty sure the person who took it isn't aware of PR filming. Plus, without the suits, it does look like it could be anything.

Last edited:
Matrix of Leadership
So much of me wants to be excited by all of these pictures and information about Dino Charge but......Saban has just let me down with the new PR seasons, the glory days are gone. It kills me to feel like this.

I WANT TO BE A KID AGAIN AND WATCH PR ON FOX KIDS DANGIT! Those were the days...

Some kind of Beast mode
So much of me wants to be excited by all of these pictures and information about Dino Charge but......Saban has just let me down with the new PR seasons, the glory days are gone. It kills me to feel like this.

I WANT TO BE A KID AGAIN AND WATCH PR ON FOX KIDS DANGIT! Those were the days...

This. All of this.