Just finished Kamen Ryuki. Sad to see a great season with such a terrible ending. Still worth watching, in my opinion.

Now I'll have to take a break from tokus because I promised a friend I'd watch Attack on Titan. Not sure what I'll watch after that. Maybe GoGoV, you guys made me curious.

[TVN] Ultraman X: Here It Comes! Our Ultraman
[Crunchy] Ultraman Orb #24-25 (END)

Finally catching up on stuff I didn't get to watch last weekend. :sweat:
Just finished Kamen Ryuki. Sad to see a great season with such a terrible ending. Still worth watching, in my opinion.

Now I'll have to take a break from tokus because I promised a friend I'd watch Attack on Titan. Not sure what I'll watch after that. Maybe GoGoV, you guys made me curious.
Ryuki's ending has been polarising ever since it aired and I suspect it always will be. The key to 'Attack on Titan' is not to get too caught up in all the hype. There's so much of it that it raises expectations to a level no show could ever meet.

Toku Prime said:
The key to 'Attack on Titan' is not to get too caught up in all the hype. There's so much of it that it raises expectations to a level no show could ever meet.

Hahaha thanks for the heads up. :)

I started watching Ex-Aid yesterday. I liked the first episode.

[TVN] Ultraman X: Here It Comes! Our Ultraman
[Crunchy] Ultraman Orb #24-25 (END)

Finally catching up on stuff I didn't get to watch last weekend. :sweat:
Ryuki's ending has been polarising ever since it aired and I suspect it always will be. The key to 'Attack on Titan' is not to get too caught up in all the hype. There's so much of it that it raises expectations to a level no show could ever meet.

True of many things. AoT was enjoyable enough, and it takes A LOT to make me give a **** about the wastelend that is modern anime.

Anyway, I've started Ultraman Gaia, and am enjoying it based on the first few episodes.

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
Iron Man rise of the technovore subtitle English Japanese vocals

Almost done watching Kamen Rider Kiva for the second time around

But I don't have a lot of time to watch either because the holidays have been crazy for me a lot more family time than I expected not necessarily A Bad Thing it's just that when you have an objective goal you really want to focus all your attention on it and unfortunately due to the holiday Rush everywhere that doesn't seem to be a possibility

Finished Ultraman Gaia last week. VERY middling show overall. Hated the stuff with Agul/Fujimiya.

Giving Space Sheriff Gavan another go. 12 episodes in and I'm enjoying it, mostly down to Kenji Ohba being fantastic, it must be said. Most of the Makuu space fights so far have been very samey though, in a John Cena 5-moves-of-doom kinda way almost.

Also, why does Gavan's Laser blade visibly change design after a few episodes in?

[TVN] Tomica Hero: Rescue Force #51 (END)

Well I had a pretty solid plan to watch Orb Origin Saga before diving into Rescue Fire, but now TVN have released the rest of Timeranger that's thrown things up in the air a little bit. :confused:

I've finished watching Kamen Rider Taisen, wow this movie's bad.

Poor writing with contrived plot and stupid retcons, fights being a mixed with some good and other atrocious, a poorly written villain and some out of character moments with the Showa Riders getting the worst of it, to the point it's almost character assassination.

Currently watching Kamen Rider W, reached episode 14 so far and the Movie War 2001 movie.

To quote Des Shinta from Shinta Reviews, I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!

This is my comeback to the Heisei Rider shows in a long time as I was so disappointed in Decade that it ruined my interest in Kamen Rider, from there I mostly watched Ultraman, andthe Kamen Rider shows i still watched were the Showa stuff or the early Heisei era shows like Kuuga and the crossover fil s which have been hit and miss (Kamen Rider Taisen can burn in toku hell) . But after Shinta's review of it I decided to dive back in and I'm glad this show understands the fundamentals of a good Kamen Rider show.

[TVN] Tomica Hero: Rescue Fire #51 (END)

And with less than a month to go, that's my toku resolutions for 2017 finally done!