Ultraman: The Ultimate Hero (aka Ultraman Powered aka the American Ultraman series) #07-13 (END)

Ultraman: Towards the Future (aka Ultraman Great aka the Australian Ultraman series) #11-13 (END)

S

scikaiju

Just started watching Ultraman 80, still trying to figure out how the kid figured out 80 was his teacher in that second episode.

so how did you find the series? I still think it's weird and cheesy ala Power Rangers cheesy...

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I didn't think the show was Power Ranger cheesy personally. Granted it had it's moments.

so how did you find the series? I still think it's weird and cheesy ala Power Rangers cheesy...
I prefer Jack over Kai from the American series (Kane Kosugi just hadn't yet found the charisma he had in Kakuranger). I thought that Colonel Grant and Charlie were really fun characters. I wish the acting was a bit more consistant (poor, poor Kim) and the monsters were a bit generic, but overall it's far from the worse entry I've seen in the franchise (still Neos).

Part of me wants to go onto Ginga S now, but the Ultra from Down Under was the 7th series in the franchise that I've finished in the last 12 months, and while it's great that so much of it is finally available frankly I'm getting a bit burned out on them. :sweat:

So with that in mind...[TVN] Keitai Sousakan 7 #01-02

Last edited:
I prefer Jack over Kai from the American series (Kane Kosugi just hadn't yet found the charisma he had in Kakuranger). I thought that Colonel Grant and Charlie were really fun characters. I wish the acting was a bit more consistant (poor, poor Kim) and the monsters were a bit generic, but overall it's far from the worse entry I've seen in the franchise (still Neos).

Part of me wants to go onto Ginga S now, but the Ultra from Down Under was the 7th series in the franchise that I've finished in the last 12 months, and while it's great that so much of it is finally available frankly I'm getting a bit burned out on them. :sweat:

awww, I liked Neos. Ginga S is really good and waaaaay better than Ginga ever was. too bad the Ginga S movie didn't live up to the series though. (then again none of the Ginga movies were great to begin with) I've also been thinking of giving Max another shot, since I couldn't get into when it came out after being so in love with Nexus but it's really hard to find the mood to watch a 50-episode series these days...