It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
Come here, jack in, and free you're mind. Where we go from there is a choice I leave up to you.

First one clocks in at one of my top five all time favorites.... and their movie, Speed Racer also clocks in at one of my top five all times. :thumbs:

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I didnt watch the first one in its entirety till around the time that the second movie, Reloaded, came out. After watching the original, I was super hyped for the sequel. Got three quarters of the way through the sequel in the theaters before I got totally lost. Waited for the dvd release of Revolutions before I watched that on rental. First movie is definitely the best, really made you think. Second one was a good action flick. Third movie...well we dont talk about the third one. :p

CPS

The Matrix Online probably has enough plot to make a fourth movie, what with The Kid taking over and Sati being kidnapped.

*runs and hides*

It's Judgement Time!
I like all the movies and the animatrix. Though the first movie is the best. It has that cult-movie feel to it. That timeless Bladerunner/StarWars feel to it. Where no matter how much time passes, it's still a trip and crazy.

The other movies, after rewatching them on bluray, weren't that great. Animatrix is still great.

Matrix of Leadership
I just saw 'Matrix' as the title so I thought, "Hell I'll post" Then I saw you were takling about the movies. Well considering how my name has NOTHING to do the movies, and I have only seen one, (Last week while I was sick, on AMC) I will go with that one as my fav.