But the DC vs. Marvel thing is always fun to think about. In terms of heroes clashing. Everyone I know still wants that game to come out.

In terms of heroes clashing its been done multiple times. They've had official Marvel vs DC comics like 4 or 5 times in the past.

I'd only want to see it if it was with prof x as well:D

X-Men Origins: Magneto is said to have both Prof. X and Magneto and they'll have some villain to fight by the end. It definitely doesn't sound like "The Pianist meets X-Men" with a plot synopsis like that

I'd rather have like Storm Origins...or X-4 & let them continue the story after X-3.

Banned
:eyebrow: $87m is a fucking great OW, did you really expect it to recoup all of its budget in three days? It should have no problem making a decent profit.

It was an amazing opening weekend anyone that tells you different is just sour grapes. It will probably drop off next weekend a bit though.

Some kind of Beast mode
I'd rather have like Storm Origins...or X-4 & let them continue the story after X-3.

Hell yeah I second that. And as of an X-4, I wanted them too because looking back X-3 is not what I call leaving with a bang, trust me. But now I don't really care either, because they might not carry out the characters well enough.

We need Quicksilver to make an appearance too.

Whomp, whomp!
How about we forget X-men: TLS ever happened and just continue on from there...preferably with Bryan Singer directing and Mike Dougherty and Dan Harris on the screenplay.