Exaaaaactly. I picture many people's mindsets being "Ok ok..I know this already...skip to the action".

The previous films can obviously be the downfall of this film. Just because of the redundancy.

Yeah, but the ones watching it in the theaters isn't going to say, "I've seen this already, I'm leaving." People are going to watch it.

Some kind of Beast mode
^Yea exactly..that's the other side of it, the money would of already been spent. So it's up in the air really.

They need to pull an Airbender and make Peter Parker emo as **** after his uncle's death or pull an Avatar:TLA and make him be uplifting and go around the issue until it bites him hard.

Hopefully they will make it different ,and when I mean different, make it less resemble the other one in it's story and characterizations and do it's own thing with it. If the comics are allowed to diverge , why not film? But make it diverge towards the wider universe the Avengers are in.

Beautiful. You fail to not fail once again. Keeping it within the comic's story line is obviously a must, but at the same time the more they can have elements that aren't so reminiscent of the other films the better.

Lurker
Exaaaaactly. I picture many people's mindsets being "Ok ok..I know this already...skip to the action".

This.

I practically had that thought in my mind as I watched the trailer. I won't be surprised if many people dislike the movie for that reason alone.

^Yea exactly..that's the other side of it, the money would of already been spent. So it's up in the air really.

Beautiful. You fail to not fail once again. Keeping it within the comic's story line is obviously a must, but at the same time the more they can have elements that aren't so reminiscent of the other films the better.

I would love a route to go like the Toku Spiderman, except use a symbiote which comes out of his wrist-watch or belt like the venom Spiderman , but a bio-armor. Not sure how the Leopardon would factor in, but against the Hulk, it could be Spidey's armored suit/robot ala Jushin Liger/G Gundam. I'm not sure they should stick with the story line of the comics as its been told and retold too many times of the same thing. This is why I like the spinoff comics like Ultimate , Manga Spiderman and Noir epseically the latter.

Jut keep the basic concept , but re-arrange and do it in a refreshing take and make it your own. Look at the Kamen Riders and Sentai of late. They keep the formula, but then change everything else. If more comics and films did that , while bringing children back to the comics , it will revitalize the industry.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Some kind of Beast mode
I would love a route to go like the Toku Spiderman, except use a symbiote which comes out of his wrist-watch or belt like the venom Spiderman , but a bio-armor. Not sure how the Leopardon would factor in, but against the Hulk, it could be Spidey's armored suit/robot ala Jushin Liger/G Gundam.

Oh! Like "Spider-Man Unlimited"'s suit. I thought that was awesome.

boogie woogie feng shui
Man, I was getting pretty excited about this reboot until the second half of that trailer. I don't know if that CGI is unfinished or unrefined or in progress or what, but it looks horrendous. Please please please excise it.

Oh! Like "Spider-Man Unlimited"'s suit. I thought that was awesome.

Yeah. Why keep the same thing when other ideas are ready to be reaped.

Man, I was getting pretty excited about this reboot until the second half of that trailer. I don't know if that CGI is unfinished or unrefined or in progress or what, but it looks horrendous. Please please please excise it.

It's ok. It just needs some post-production to improve it.

Digital Artist
Well I finally saw the first teaser trailer and I didn't feel any impact at all with it. It was just there and I didn't see anything impressive. They changed up the scene how he got bit too and I don't know if thats a good thing or not.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
From US Today.

spidermanxlarge.jpg

Eh.... still dislike the suit... sorry, guys.

I like everything but the arms. It just looks weird, with the blue mixed with red in the fingertips.