is now a pony, it seems.
for the LULZ:
2010-01-31_cc_104.jpg

EDIT: For easier readability, go here: http://comiccritics.com/2010/01/31/insert-brand-new-day-joke-here/

Whomp, whomp!
See, that comic makes me wonder what really happened with the screenplay. Did Raimi (and his brother) already have a script nearly finished before Arad came along and told him he HAD to include Venom? If so, what type of time restrictions, if any, did they face in order to get the script done before they started shooting? It's funny that nothing (to my knowledge) has really surfaced about the details of this topic nearly 4 years later...

Whomp, whomp!
^ Ugh.

My suit dislike aside, I think this movie has a lot of potential to be good. Just watched The Social Network last night, and although I wasn't blown away by the film, I did enjoy Andrew's performance in it.

Eye See You
I got no issue with the new suit at all. I kinda like how his fingers are blue.

What I really think is great is that I read this movie is going to have a darker vibe than the Trilogy we have which is a plus for me.

Hopefully this one will be as fun as the trilogy and as dark as Batman Begins/Dark Knight. If that happens then I am happier then a pig in ****.