The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
Hmm. I dunno, I could easily see Venom or Harry carrying his own movie.

I'll concede the point about Sandman, though I really liked the movie version of Sandman.
You might be right.As I said,it`s just a guess on my part,and I`m not even definite on that:)

has left HJU. Not coming back.
No, the Raimi movies are ****

InYourOpinion.gif

Digital Artist
The third was decent,but had flaws
However,I do think one of the reasons they went with three villians is because none of the three could carry an entire film on their own.The Green Goblin and Doc Ock are strong enough villians to do that.
Sandman,Venom,and especially Harry aren`t in the same mold.
Now,this is just an assumption on my part,I do not know for sure if that was a legit reason.
Spider-Man 2 is easily one of the greatest superhero movies ever made

The reason why Venom was included in that film was because the idiot producers at Sony forced Raimi to include him in it. His original script only had the Sandman and Vulture as the villains. I remember reading about that a long time ago too. But everyone kept asking for Venom and Raimi was forced to alter his whole script. That ended up making Spider-Man 3 a stupid film and was just too much for it to handle. Sandman being Uncle Ben's killer, the symbiote arriving to Earth out of nowhere, Peter going emo, Harry being the new Green Goblin, Brock becomes Venom, and then Harry dies. My head is about to explode. Because of all this crap, Sony had no choice but to reboot the Spider-Man franchise for the sake of keeping it away from Marvel Studios.

Banned
The reason why Venom was included in that film was because the idiot producers at Sony forced Raimi to include him in it. His original script only had the Sandman and Vulture as the villains. I remember reading about that a long time ago too. But everyone kept asking for Venom and Raimi was forced to alter his whole script. That ended up making Spider-Man 3 a stupid film and was just too much for it to handle. Sandman being Uncle Ben's killer, the symbiote arriving to Earth out of nowhere, Peter going emo, Harry being the new Green Goblin, Brock becomes Venom, and then Harry dies. My head is about to explode. Because of all this crap, Sony had no choice but to reboot the Spider-Man franchise for the sake of keeping it away from Marvel Studios.

You shouldn't word it as "for the sake of" because it SHOULD go back to marvell.

Chief HJU News Editor

I don't see why Raimi gets so defended for Spider-Man 3. Sony made him put something in the fans wanted and he royally screwed up, even on a basic narrative level. Raimi even said he didn't even bother to research the character.

God forbid someone whose at work has some... requirements to adhere to...

Banned
I don't see why Raimi gets so defended for Spider-Man 3. Sony made him put something in the fans wanted and he royally screwed up, even on a basic narrative level. Raimi even said he didn't even bother to research the character.

God forbid someone whose at work has some... requirements to adhere to...

I tried to make the same point last year, and people around here chewed my e a new asshole over it :/