spideyonlocation2.jpg
"I feel fabulous!"
WOW SUCH AN EXTREME SHOT!!! SPIDER-CHILLAXING!

Spiderman has a dirty crotch.

Last edited:
Super Moderator
On the one hand I absolutely love that they are doing live stuntwork instead of a rubbery CG figure but why the friggin hell have they hacked up the lines of Spidey's costume like that? Jeezus.

It's Judgement Time!
On the one hand I absolutely love that they are doing live stuntwork instead of a rubbery CG figure but why the friggin hell have they hacked up the lines of Spidey's costume like that? Jeezus.

the original movies didnt do stuntwork? Really? Besides, there's nothing in these photos that suggests any higher level of 'stuntwork' than the Raimi spidey movies.

Super Moderator
the original movies didnt do stuntwork? Really? Besides, there's nothing in these photos that suggests any higher level of 'stuntwork' than the Raimi spidey movies.

It wasn't my intention to make it sound as though the Raimi movies have none but I have read that there will apparently be less reliance on CG (where possible of course) for the web-swinging shots in this film. Provided that is actually true and not just internet babble, then I think it's a good move. Hacking up the costume, dumb move IMO.

Super Moderator
Geh. That texturing makes him look like a basketball with eyes. Is he Spider-Man or Spalding-Man? .and again I just don't get messing up how the costume lines work.

On the postive, :thumbs: to mechanical web-shooters.