It's Judgement Time!
Don't you think other members might think...well...that it's a bit egotistical? As much as I love that pic of them....I just don't think it's wise.

Like have a thread to say: Post your BEST Henshin pics here, one per member, and if we like what we see (based upon votes), we'll put you up with some other members on a new banner.

Then you could have the Keith and Faiz pic, along with some other members doing their henshins.

well said. I love the idea of members doing their henshins.

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Well if it's alright with everyone else I'd like to open up a thread announcing this, so that we can start getting some good henshin poses!

By the Power of Gaia!!!
That's a good idea...those pics would get lost quick if they went into the standard Show Us Your Henshin Thread.

Last edited:
Im not straight but my boyfriend is
That's a good idea...those pics would get lost quick if they went into the standard Show Us Your Henshin Thread.

Gotcha. Will take care of it as soon as I get home from school today. I'd like to use your banner as an example as well.

Keith, you have until about 5pm EST to vote nay on this Henshin Contest Thread. If I don't see any 'no way', then I'll go ahead and open one up. :anime:

A Secret Messenger ...
Please don't get me started.

Anyway here's my banner I put together.

f1gpwm.jpg

THIS!

This is an awesome banner. The best one so far.
The only real issue with it is Wing Knight is a bit low res.

Red Falcon
THIS!

This is an awesome banner. The best one so far.
The only real issue with it is Wing Knight is a bit low res.
I don't find anything with Wing Knight ... but yeah, HaiTien's banner should make the cut

Is anyone elses moving between the old one and the new one randomly?

You're suppose to be.. got one more coming up... for now I'm putting a freeze on adding more.

If you got 'em tho, PM them to me.