I still can't beileve it. He was a great performer and I'm sure a great person in and out of the ring. He gave me some of the best memories in WWE/WCW/early ECW. Thanks for the memories Chris, RIP.

Lurker
Arguably the greatest wrestler of our present period, if not ever.

R.I.P Benoit, your title victory at Wrestlemania 20, the infamous hug with Eddie Guerrero, stands as the defining moment of professional wrestling at it's finest in a sports-entertainment dominant promotion.

omg, both of them?! Sounds like a accidental death maybe, carbon minoxide posining...possibly a homicide...murder suicide... who knows.

err very sad to hear.:bawling:

Eye See You
The fact his family is gone too makes this even worse.

No matter how many beers I drink I cannot shake this shock and despair off of me.

A wrestler I grew up watching is gone, a fellow tr00 Canadian is gone, and a Family is gone. This world makes me sick.

Are there any updates on how this happend?.

The fact his family is gone too makes this even worse.

No matter how many beers I drink I cannot shake this shock and despair off of me.

A wrestler I grew up watching is gone, a fellow tr00 Canadian is gone, and a Family is gone. This world makes me sick.

Are there any updates on how this happend?.

So far they won't say for sure what happened, but I really want to know what happened as well. They don't seem to think that they were murdered, said it may have been carbon monoxide but they don't really want to speculate like that so they can't say it for sure. So idk..

For The Greater Justice...
I'm deeply shocked and saddened by this turn of events. It's almost unbelievable. One of the true greats of this industry gone... just like that. His wife and young son as well. My condolences to the whole Benoit family. I don't even know what the hell to think right now. :disappoin