WWE STAR CHRIS BENOIT, HIS WIFE, FORMER ECW/WCW PERSONALITY WOMAN AND FAMILY FOUND DEAD IN ATLANTA
by Mike Johnson @ 6:04:00 PM on 6/25/2007

We are still awaiting further details, but PWInsider.com is extremely saddened to report that former WWE and WCW World champion Chris Benoit and his wife, former WCW and ECW personality Nancy "Woman" Benoit were both found dead today in Atlanta, Georgia. Obviously this will be a huge developing story in the days to come but at this point, we'd like to express our deepest condolences to the Benoits' family, friends, and fans at this time.

A meeting is currently ongoing at WWE TV and it is expected that tonight's three hour Raw will now be dedicated to Benoit's memory.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=25101&p=1
:bawling:

Last edited:
Eye See You
wtf.....

I'm was about to make a great post about getting $1,000 on my tax refund and then I read this..... My fucking God.

I'm almost in tears right now about this.

R.I.P. Canadian Cripppler

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I just found out about this a few min ago on another board, and I'm in utter shock. He is one of the industry's hardest and best workers, and he deserves all the accolades that anyone bestows upon him.

RIP Benoit family.

this issnt right, not right at all, especialy with the fake death that happend 2 weeks back, it just issnt fair at all.

You will be missed Benoit. You brought us some of the best matches in the world and now you are in a better place, you and your family.

It's just so sad to hear about this, he truly was one of the greats. Now he is with his best friend Eddie. RIP Chris Benoit

I...I..Oh my god.. Rest In Peace Chris, eddie's waiting for ya in the squared circle in the sky.. :bawling:

Red Falcon
It's sad to hear about the passing of a great wrestler in Benoit. His death also shows how precious life is and how we should cherish each and every day.