BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
canadian crippler??

One of his many nicknames, along with Wild Pegasus and The Rabid Wolverine.

He earned and lived up to it, too, which is why many wrestling fans love and respect him so much. I sure did. I still believe his match at WrestleMania XX to be the best match he's ever put on (then again, I've yet to see what he's done overseas and in the old-school ECW).

The sad part about this is that he still had a lot of good years left in him. I wouldn't have minded seeing another WWE Championship Title along his waist...any of the three.

It's a real shame what happened not just to him, but to his family, as well. Godspeed, Chris Benoit. Truly, thank you for all the memorable matches and the hard work you gave to the business.

Last edited:
Investigated as a homicide? From earlier reports (especially about the vomiting blood bit), it sounded more and more like Carbon Monoxide poisoning (it happens). But knowing how news agencies are, we'll have to wait till later to get all the CORRECT details.

r. i. p. rabid wolverine.

damn, that makes Chris, Eddie, Owen, Curt, Rick, and Brian. it's a crying shame how our childhood heroes are dropping like flies.

From wwe.com:
It has been ruled that the deaths of Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel earlier today were the result of a double murder-suicide from within the home. WWE.com will have more as soon as it becomes available.

Jesus....

Fox News on Television Said Chris Benoit murdered his wife & kid & then killed himself. That's a terrible shame, I feel bad for his wife & kid, & him as well seeing that his soul was lost, but it takes an evil person in my opinion to kill someone like that..

Fox News on Television Said Chris Benoit murdered his wife & kid & then killed himself. That's a terrible shame, I feel bad for his wife & kid, & him as well seeing that his soul was lost, but it takes an evil person in my opinion to kill someone like that..

Wow i'm a huge fan of chris benoit and i'm shocked to read all this. RIP Chris. and the benoit family. he will be missed.

Wow i'm a huge fan of chris benoit and i'm shocked to read all this. RIP Chris. and the benoit family. he will be missed.

I was somewhat a fan until I heard that. I mean I know that people may have hard times in life & stuff that goes on (which we don't know why he did it anyway) but my opinion there's no excuse for murder.

I dont believe he would do that to his family....that's just not him as both a person and as a performer.

I dont believe he would do that to his family....that's just not him as both a person and as a performer.

Yeah I know what you mean there, because it just doesn't seem like something that he would do, but that's what the news said & if by some chance they are wrong, then it will be revealed, but if they're right, then of course they'll continue to talk about it. But right now I believe that's what happened unless something corrects the news source & that's just a terrible thing that occurred.

Yeah I know what you mean there, because it just doesn't seem like something that he would do, but that's what the news said & if by some chance they are wrong, then it will be revealed, but if they're right, then of course they'll continue to talk about it. But right now I believe that's what happened unless something corrects the news source & that's just a terrible thing that occurred.

I know just that this sounds like what happened to Phil Hartman a long time ago when his wife killed him and then herself. Maybe this was the family emergency that he flew home to only to find out that his wife maybe killed the son, him and then herself. I mean sometimes women can do crazy things as shown lately.