The Mother: Her love can kill anyone who will harm her child

No Spoilers
Staff member
The Mother will show you Jennifer Lopez, as you have never seen before. She did action movies in the past but mostly as a leading lady or damsel in distress. This time she plays the role of a badass assassin who will come out of retirement because of a life or death circumstance. I find it admirable to see a woman in her 50s leading an action movie. Years ago, it was a rarity while it was the norm for older men to lead action films still while women were stuck with matronly roles. Now we live in an age where moms in their middle age can be action heroes. This year alone, Jennifer Lopez proved she is still bankable with the Romantic Comedy, Marry me. J.lo is the same age as the three lead actresses of The Golden Girls when it premiered.
Michelle Yeoh’s success...

Continue reading...

I am so sick of tired of everything
So Jennifer Lopez is already the same age as Betty White during the season one of Golden Girls? Wow people are evolving to look younger.

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Time to see more versatility from Jennifer Lopez and she is slays. I'm very eager to see this movie. She consistently delivers. J Lo has incredible physique.

The Truth will set you free
When depicting a female action star, there are correct and incorrect ways to do so. At least they didn't have her dance to a rap song while she tossed around men twice her size, which is what I would have expected to see. That's encouraging since it means they didn't completely ruin the story in the trailer. We'll have to be patient, I'm afraid, but that's okay with me.

I just wanted to point out that despite being above the age of 50, this woman is in much better form than the majority of people her age, which is between 25 and 30.

I just can't see her in seriouse role in action movies, especially for main role. For me she can be more in action comedy or second role. She did great role in Enough 2002 but there she didn't have sniper.

Google information panel is saying Jennifer Lopez is 53 years old. She has been in the industry for such a long time and maintains her Youthfulness. Ben Affleck was dating Ana De Armas who is younger before Affleck married her

I notice action movies with older women is becoming a trend. Older actresses are finally getting roles usually deprived to them.