Some kind of Beast mode
I love how she audtioned for Sentai previously, and she is a Sentai fan. That is so cool. She just went up a couple notches on my like list.

Would like to change his avatar
Wasn't she waaaaay too young to even make it that far in the auditions for Sakura? And I thought Suenaga was too young to be believable in the part!

BTW, just another item of trivia, I don't think it's all that known, but Mikiho is a habitual user of tan in a can.

LOL i always thought her tan came from her school time because she was in the sports stream...don't ask me how i know

Some kind of Beast mode
76622485.gif

I approve of this thread.

lol One of my favorite gifs.

I haven't liked any of the new Yellows that much since Jasmine, but Mone is now my favourite Yellow! :buttrock:

Wasn't she waaaaay too young to even make it that far in the auditions for Sakura? And I thought Suenaga was too young to be believable in the part!

BTW, just another item of trivia, I don't think it's all that known, but Mikiho is a habitual user of tan in a can.

How much older did she need to be? Haruka, not Mikiho.

Also, is this thread not too soon? I'm a huge fan of ShinkenRed, but I could wait until 2 before I went crazy about it.