don't mean to bump this thread w/o any new pics or news, but guess what? I went to see Mikki at Yoyogi today and ended up going home on the same train as her. not to mention, we sat together! :D I was walking towards the station behind her and immediately recognized her. here was what happened between an idol and her fan!

Me: *spots Mikki standing by the door and gives a wave as I walk by*
Mikki: Ah! Are you going to go shopping after this?
Me: Nah, too expensive...
Mikki: Ah yeah... but there's a lot of cheap shops in Harajuku though.
Me: Really?
Mikki: Yeah.
Both: ... *both take a seat after some people got off at Harajuku Station*
Mikki: So... are you going to go shopping after this?
Me: (But you just asked me that...) Erm, no. ^_^" I'm so tired right now. You know, standing outside the booth for almost 3 hours...
Mikki: Oh yeah right... take a good rest okay?
Me: Okay! ^_^
Both: ... *train stops at Shibuya Station*
Mikki: Well, I still have work after this. ^_^
Me: Okay! Ganbatte~

Yes, I can draw
don't mean to bump this thread w/o any new pics or news, but guess what? I went to see Mikki at Yoyogi today and ended up going home on the same train as her. not to mention, we sat together! :D I was walking towards the station behind her and immediately recognized her. here was what happened between an idol and her fan!

Me: *spots Mikki standing by the door and gives a wave as I walk by*
Mikki: Ah! Are you going to go shopping after this?
Me: Nah, too expensive...
Mikki: Ah yeah... but there's a lot of cheap shops in Harajuku though.
Me: Really?
Mikki: Yeah.
Both: ... *both take a seat after some people got off at Harajuku Station*
Mikki: So... are you going to go shopping after this?
Me: (But you just asked me that...) Erm, no. ^_^" I'm so tired right now. You know, standing outside the booth for almost 3 hours...
Mikki: Oh yeah right... take a good rest okay?
Me: Okay! ^_^
Both: ... *train stops at Shibuya Station*
Mikki: Well, I still have work after this. ^_^
Me: Okay! Ganbatte~

That's pretty cool. Having a casual conversation with your favorite celebrity sounds incredible.

Maybe i'm reading it wrong, but according to your conversation, it seems that Mikki was hoping that you were going shopping - maybe to shop with you?... Blah, but who knows, i could really be totally off about that...

Minato Ascending
she looked so dead tired, but who could blame her? she was at the radio station for 6 hours. XD

And she said she still needed to work after that? Poor girl. :disappoin

Btw, I'm insanely jealous that you not only could meet your idol on the way home, but sat next to her while having a conversation. I'm not sure what I'd do if I were in your position. :sweat:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2J1q_xLenA&feature=related"]???CM??????????????????15??30? - YouTube[/ame]

thanks to some fellow fans. Suntory Nacchan CM featuring Matsuda Shota, Mikki and one more person I dunno. XD gonna try catching this on TV...

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0RTlA6Ksa8"]????????????3?????????DVD?8?3??? - YouTube[/ame]