The Marvels, Carol, Kamala and Monica teams up!

❤️ I want nobody but you
Very excited to see Park Seo-joon in his Hollywood debut. I never thought I will see him in a Hollywood movie and its MCU!

Nick Fury is a beloved character in the Marvel universe. He brings a certain amount of personality and coolness to the character that is difficult to mimic. I'm interested to see how Nick Fury fits into the plot and interacts with the three female stars. It will be interesting to see if he plays a prominent role or a supporting one. However, I'm thrilled to see Samuel L. Jackson back on the big screen and can't wait to see him reunited with Goose.

I loved Miss Marvel because it made a Muslim girl like me felt normal. I am so tired of my people being portrayed as either Terrorist or over religious people with no life.
I completely understand and agree with your statement and that's the reason why I also loved Miss Marvel as its not stereotyped. It's wonderful to see a representation of a Muslim girl who is relatable and not typecast. It's so important to have diverse and accurate representations in media, and I hope to see more positive portrayals of people from all walks of life.

DJ

The trailer looked quite interesting, but it takes my attention without spoiling me. It seem from the first teaser that they don't expect a huge response, but it should be a great time. It is clear that right-wingers will dislike this film no regardless of how great or horrible it is. Nonetheless, it genuinely seems like fun, so I think this will be big. Nice trailer! The trio seem to be on an exciting and entertaining adventure.
I agree that it looks very intriguing without giving too much away. It's great to hear that you think it will be a fun and entertaining film. And yes, it's unfortunate that some people may dislike it simply based on political views, but hopefully the majority will be able to enjoy it for the humor and adventure it promises.