The Marvels, Carol, Kamala and Monica teams up!

Awkward Correspondent
<p>The Marvels drops its first Trailer and people who hated Captain Marvel might end up liking this. One of the complaints of the Captain Marvel movie is how cold and serious Brie Larson is as she plays Carol Danvers is.She seemed more quirky and relatable here. Iman Velani is already good in Miss Marvel, the only flaw of that show is writing but this movie looks like it has better writing. Gene Colan of the Blade movies written the script so it will be focusing on adventures instead politics. So the “Anti-wokes” can now cool their jets. ( I know they will still whine anyway since the three leads are women). Marvel also took risk by hiring Nia DaCosta as director. She is more known as a write, She did the Candyman remake.</p>

If they want this movie to be a hit, Never use the world feminism to market it.Do not even mention diversity at all. They should focus on how fun the movie, how cool the movie is, How Good the story is, and how action pack the movie is. People actually likes diversity they just don't like virtue signaling.

Press the button
Wow, I am excited to watch The Marvels! The trailer gave me a sneak peek of what to expect, and I can't wait to see the chemistry between Captain Marvel, Monica Rambeau, and Kamala Khan. I agree that Brie Larson seems more relatable and quirky in this movie, which is a great improvement.s. It's Sublime To see Marvel take risks with new directors and I hope they deliver an cool movie with The Marvels.

Remember only God can judge us
I loved Miss Marvel because it made a Muslim girl like me felt normal. I am so tired of my people being portrayed as either Terrorist or over religious people with no life.

K

KelbyKelby19

Monica, in my opinion, will be the star. . WandaVision only revealed a small amount of her potential. I can't wait to see her fully developed here. Iman Vellani sells the MCU humor far better than some of the franchise's more experienced actors so she will be a scene stealer too.I dig the outrageous sense of humor combined with the genuine enjoyment; it fits the tone of the characters. Brie is finally showing emotion here, which I hope will appease her detractors.

Kai

That looks to be entertaining. Instead of being cringe-worthy, the humor feels natural. Iman is adorable! In most situations, I believe I would act similarly to her. I like how it appears playful and has a limited quantity of tale material. Ms. Marvel is a character I like, but I think the authors went too hard with her season and made some strange choices. Still, this appears to be a lot of fun and does not make me cringe in the least. I'm looking for some incredible action moments and am intrigued by the opponent.

The trailer looked quite interesting, but it takes my attention without spoiling me. It seem from the first teaser that they don't expect a huge response, but it should be a great time. It is clear that right-wingers will dislike this film no regardless of how great or horrible it is. Nonetheless, it genuinely seems like fun, so I think this will be big. Nice trailer! The trio seem to be on an exciting and entertaining adventure.

I have to say, the trailer for The Marvels looks like a lot of delight. It's great to see Captain Marvel, Monica Rambeau, and Kamala Khan working together with their crazy situation. I'm interested to see how the plot develops with the three women swapping places everytime they use their powers. It's a cool stuff that I haven't seen in a superhero film before.

The villain, who I can't identify, was using Ronan the Accuser's weapon, the Cosmi-Rod, which was destroyed in Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 1. I was not expecting to be interested in The Marvels, but I'm pleasantly surprised. I'm curious to see whether she has another one or if there is any connection with Ronan. One of the few recent Marvel projects I'm excited about is this one.