boogie woogie feng shui
That's your OPINION for saying Eric being an idiot!!

Haha, everything I say is my OPINION, so don't take me too seriously. And not just Gen-X Cops either, watch basically anything with Tsang in it (see also: Hitman) and tell me you wouldn't rather nail your kneecaps to a cactus than watch more of his stuff.

Eye See You
JUSHIN THUNDER MOTHER FUCKING LIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, dont hate on DFX he's a good guy no worries.

I like Whasango, I guess because it reminds me of Tenjou Tenge. I can't say I can name alot, because of the Action Channel, I've seen so many.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Forever Knight said:
Guys, dont hate on DFX he's a good guy no worries.

No, I am not. I am just giving him a hard time. :D And yes, DFX is cool dude.

Eye See You
LoL im joking bro.

No worries but yeah he's got a good and respectable grasp on this ****.

But when it comes to metal he is a virgin whore with herpes ;)

boogie woogie feng shui
But when it comes to metal he is a virgin whore with herpes

Guilty as a crossdressing Thai hooker with a crack pipe.

I like Whasango, I guess because it reminds me of Tenjou Tenge.

I also liked Whasango, though not for the fights. Jang Hyuk and Kim Soo Ro are absolutely captivating though, I loved all their scenes together. If you liked this film, you'd enjoy My Schoolmate the Barbarian, which is basically the same theory minus the wires/CGI and with an added kick thanks to director Wong Jing (AAAAAHHHHHH!) and fight choreography by Ching Siu Tung (famed for mainly wuxia-pen).

DragonfighterX said:
Yeah, sure. Heroic Trio (1 and 2, mind you) not only had hardly any real action in them, but what was there was terrible, overwired (not to mention POORLY wired) foolishness. I can understand you maybe liking Anita Mui, Michelle Yeoh, and Maggie Cheung (well, I can understand how you'd like Anita Mui and Michelle Yeoh), but the movies are pretty devoid of worth.

As for Versus, sure there was fighting in it, but it's not exactly art. The choreography was okay and stood out for the most part thanks to Yuji Shimomura (even though Kenji Tanigaki tries to put his name on it... bastard) and the way Kitamura shot it, but without trained screenfighters, the best we got was Tak vs. Yuichiro Arai, which was short lived and early in the film.

Swordsman II, more uninspired, unoriginal, overwired bullshit. Plus, it had Bridgette Lin in it, and that's reason enough to despise it.

While I'm glad you can back it up, I am going to have to call you a madman and a "lord of lies."

But I"m too tired to go into detail.

Later...