The Man from Toronto, From the makers of The Hitman’s Bodyguard

Staff member
The Man from Toronto is an action-comedy from the director of the smash hit, Hitman’s Bodyguard. Director Patrick Hughes has proven his flair in action comedies in movies like Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard and The Expendables 3Sony Pictures originally wanted to give the title role to Jason Statham, but he declined. Woody Harrelson can pull off the character even if he is the second choice. Its script came from the same team that brought you the Expendables movies.
The movie was supposed to have a theatrical release in 2020, but Sony decided to sell it to Netflix instead. It will be streaming on Netflix globally except in China, where Sony will give...

Continue reading...

The World Warrior
Loved Woody Harrelson in Zombieland! Glad to see him in a movie again!

This film only reminds me how long Woody's career has lasted and how flexible he is still, and here he is starring beside Hart without a single wrinkle on his face. Kevin seemed to be a fantastic fit for this job, as Woody can do anything. This is something I'm looking forward to.

Is it plausible that these two actors may become even more magnificent than they already are?
Yes, combine them on the screen. It's always exciting to see Kevin in a high-octane comedy. This guy makes you giggle while making you feel terrified. In every picture, he evokes a range of emotions. I am very excited to see this!! I'm really looking forward to this... Finally... something entertaining, with nice action, decent humor, and a lighthearted plot!

Since they shot sections of it in my town a few years ago, I've been waiting for this film to come out. Despite the early Covid problem, both Woody and Kevin were fantastic with the local crowd and met everyone.

British Columbia Made
Woody Allen, You play Canadian in this movie and you can't even pronounce Toronto right. If you will play one of us, do the accent right eh!

While we are still disappointed that we could not get Jason Statham to play the man from Toronto, Harrelson appears to be doing well. It's something I'm looking forward to. I can't believe this movie is available on Netflix. This should have gone right to the big screen, in my opinion. But, yes, I'm excited for this pairing. I had planned to terminate my Netflix subscription at the end of the month, but it looks like I'll be able to prolong it with only this movie.

I am an Independent Girl
The plot is like a comedic version of the Gray Man. Protagonists of both films have to deal with different international assassins.

It is good thing Jason refused this role. He is for more serious roles. If this was not comedy, he would fit in. In this genre, not.