If anyone is a fan of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy, you'll love this.

A youtuber called MartinStyness makes his own covers of Power Ranger themes... FROM SCRATCH! Yep, he builds his own version of the song from the ground up.

He did some covers for the themes of MMPR, Zeo, DinoThunder, Lost Galaxy, and even:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V25aG4JbYk"]THE MAGNA DEFENDER THEME[/ame]

Yes, he even did the Magna Defender theme and it is AWESOME! Dare I say it, even better than the one on the show.

Check this guy out on YouTube, you won't regret it. He also told me on RangerBoard that he's gonna be releasing an extended version of the Magna Defender theme. He lives in the UK so, time difference will vary on when he'll release it.

Some kind of Beast mode
Zeo is alright..didn't think it would have that gamey sound to it, but I liked it.

Lurker
Completely from scratch? What else would a cover be?

It just sounds like he played it on his electric keyboard and that's it. Not really that impressive at all.

Completely from scratch? What else would a cover be?

It just sounds like he played it on his electric keyboard and that's it. Not really that impressive at all.

I think he did play it on his electric keyboard.

Bandito Shake Cometh
Nice to have a clean version of this, even if it isn't the original.

Nice to have a clean version of this, even if it isn't the original.

True that. I think this new version the dude made sounds even a little better than the one in the show, in my personal opinion.