It was an old American political cartoon which encouraged former colonies to rally against the British. I thought it was fitting because lately he's had this whole mentality of either you're with me in my new utopia or you're against me and then you die vibe. I also thought the snake coincidentally suited him well.

It was an old American political cartoon which encouraged former colonies to rally against the British. I thought it was fitting because lately he's had this whole mentality of either you're with me in my new utopia or you're against me and then you die vibe. I also thought the snake coincidentally suited him well.

I knew that, hell, I even know the legend it's referencing and the thought process behind.

I just didn't get why it was funny. Maybe it's my culture speaking, but putting that flag next to Micchi.... it just feels wrong. That flag represented a VERY different thing than what he's standing for and... I dunno, I just didn't laugh. Almost felt like I was being insulted.

Super Sentai fan
g140724786618109004.jpg

^
Even if the pics are safe, I don't think it's a good idea to share links to a hentai site

At least save them then upload them somewhere else, maybe?

What he said. Doing that would have been the smart thing to do.

Well...I can't find anything funny for Tokusatsu. I dont know somewhere else. Photobucket? Nope. They don't allow that. I'll just sit down and watch then. Or just find something normal and funny like u did before uploading them to this site. Oh Tokusatsu does hentai as well. LOL! :sweat:

Last edited:
Shining~
First, you quoted my post incorrectly, you should've used the "multi quote" feature instead :)

Second, I'm very sure Photobucket doesn't check what you uploaded, and even if it does, if what you are uploading is not hentai, then there's no reason to be so afraid about it.

Unless you meant finding something funny that's Toku-related, then yes, people usually watch the show to find one. Finding that kind of thing in Photobucket is....somewhat less reliable, and perhaps impractical as well.

Well...I can't find anything funny for Tokusatsu. I dont know somewhere else. Photobucket? Nope. They don't allow that. I'll just sit down and watch then. Or just find something normal and funny like u did before uploading them to this site. Oh Tokusatsu does hentai as well. LOL! :sweat:

In his defense, it's a lot of images to go through. I follow Skirthike's stuff, and his/her books are about 5 or so volumes, which range up to 125-175 images. I was trying to get the CureCast to scanlate these, but there is just so many images (also they're all in Chinese because the scanlator is Chinese). There IS a way to DL the entire gallery, but it requires like site credits (like the website's little game currency of...website RPGing or some ****), and I kinda don't think it's a good idea to DL any files from an R-18 gallery site.

Otherwise, the his works have a few toku references in them.

First, you quoted my post incorrectly, you should've used the "multi quote" feature instead :)

Second, I'm very sure Photobucket doesn't check what you uploaded, and even if it does, if what you are uploading is not hentai, then there's no reason to be so afraid about it.

Unless you meant finding something funny that's Toku-related, then yes, people usually watch the show to find one. Finding that kind of thing in Photobucket is....somewhat less reliable, and perhaps impractical as well.

Thank you. Kaji Motomiya.

To u two Photon and jfc:

First- I have not went to this website in ages before now. Thanks for the advice Photon. Doh! :sweat:

Second -I have not been in Photobucket for a while. I think I should check into it.

To Kaji Motomiya yes. At least it had Tokusatsu references. I'll find something normal not using hentai that got Toku references. Oops. :sweat:

Last edited:
n/s
You're looking at the first Kamen Rider (if not, the first Toku actor) to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6jzSx8jO8c"]Way to go, Gaim![/ame]
P.S: Please translate his video and whom he's challenging.