The LOLToku Justice Thread... of Hilarity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garfield15

Kamen Rider Meta
It took me a while to figure out who everybody was (the drawings looked kinda ambiguous who was in the costumes) but I eventually got it.

From bottom-left to top-right

Tsubomi-Witch
Erika-Candle
Yuri-Witch
Itsuki-Catgirl :D
Eri-Ryuutaros
Moune-Kintaros
Akiko-Devil horns
Alata-Momotaros
Ryoutarou-Dog (fitting :p)
he's being pulled by Hana-Pumpkin girl
Ankh-Mummy (again, fitting)
Eiji-Also a Mummy
Hyde-Urataros
Philip-Grim Reaper
Agri-Deneb
Yuusuke-Not sure, but he's thumbing at Philip up there
Tsukasa-In the chair/Daishocker Leader
Shoutarou-Skull
Natsumi-Frankenstein monster

And in memoriam down there are Magis, Soukichi, AU Tackle and *sniff* Cologne.
14260252.jpg

My favorite Halloween pic so far.

Darkster

It's over 8,000!
I have counted that being posted about 5 times now.

GIVE IT A REST YOU IDIOT!

I agree.

:170:I was saving up those pictures, and I'm just trying to get them to be noticed

Shut up, ya jerk

No one else spams pictures he or she finds here. You're the jerk.

To be noticed? What are you, an attention whore? That's fucking pathetic...

I was going through my old pics, and it really sucks that I couldn't find good new ones from my source. So here's my last pic for the day, and then I can go to bed and get ready for Ha-o-ween. =3

8153183_m.jpg

Raito and Shotaro. :anime: Someone was peeling them. :redface2:

X Rider and HeatMetal! :castlerock:

I recognize Amazon, but who is that on the right, Agito?

You've never seen Agito? The start is slow, but the end is damn good. I'm glad I skipped to it. That's Gills. Agito looks like a cooler version of Kuuga.

145zzz

Lurker
WE GET IT, ITS HALLOWEEN NOW CAN YOU STOP?????!!!!!

I have counted that being posted about 5 times now.

GIVE IT A REST YOU IDIOT!

No one else spams pictures he or she finds here. You're the jerk.

...................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:, ........
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
.................../.................................................. .........,}....
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

If it bothers you so much just ignore him...

Kaji Motomiya

PARTY HARD
There is NEVER a need to repost stuff. I understand if people forget if they posted something or not, but to purposely delete your post just to post those pictures again to gain some sort of recognition is pretty damn pathetic. If they didn't see it, then they will find it at some point.

Don't throw yourself out there like some sort of Madonna, because it's pretty fucking sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.