The Last Of Us TV Show Set For January 15 Premiere

Staff member
We at last know when the premiere date will be for HBO’s televised take on The Last Of Us video game. You can expect the struggle for humanity to commence on January 15, 2023. If you think you heard this already, you probably did — the date of the premiere was accidentally leaked out by a listing on the HBO Max app.
We know the cast, the general look of the thing and when to expect it…the only question remaining is what kind of a show we’re getting, and if fans will find it satisfactory. Executive producer Neil Druckmann (who also wrote the video game’s plot) told IGN that while some elements will be lifted from the Naughty Dog game, other parts will be completely new. “Things sometimes stay pretty close. It’s funny to see my dialogue there from the games in HBO scripts. And sometimes they deviate greatly to much better effect because we...

Continue reading...

The Wind Of Justice
The actors they cast as Joel and Ellie are too Ugly! The videogame characters are good looking.

the-last-of-us-tv-show-joel-ellie-1.jpg

4f30a490-6d19-11eb-8da8-234c23f76b94_original.jpg

Dogma of the Dragons
If the first episode is the initial outbreak and contains the first 15 minutes of the game, this show will be insane for anyone new to the series. I am very excited about this because both games are fantastic. In my opinion, the first episode will focus on Joel's relationship with his daughter Sara prior to the mushroom outbreak.

She took the kids Ryu
People who never played the game should prepare for the greatest platonic and non romantic love story ever. Being a father and being a daughter is not limited by blood.

I am excited because Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson who voiced Joel and Ellie in the videogames are given roles for the live action. For sure they wont reprise the roles since it is given to Pedro and Bella but I am glad they are given a role that is not behind the mic.

Complete Global saturation
I'm encouraged by the fact that they appear to have followed the game so closely. I am anxiously awaiting the premiere of this show because it has the potential to be amazing. It already has a more pleasing look than all of those horrifying Resident Evil live action adaptations.I dig the way the clickers appear; they are so gruesome and yet so true to the game. I can't wait to see how the other infected will appear!

conjunction with free-space theory
I am giddy beyond belief.
It looks excellent, and I see no warning signs at all.
And the full first game will be covered in the first season.
If there is a season 2, I would prefer it to be a midquel rather than The Last of Us part 2 so we can wait for Bella to mature and take on the appearance of the older Ellie.

My most long awaited 2023 TV show is this one.With fantasy adaptations like Game of Thrones, HBO already reigns supreme.I am beyond excited. This will establish them as the masters of video game adaptations. I believe it is wise that they will incorporate the "Left Behind DLC" into the main plot.

Entertainment Enthusiast
Pedro Pascal stole the show in Wonder Woman 1985 and he is such a wonderful and talented actor. He becomes the character when the camera is on.