The Last Of Us Renewed For Second Season

Resident Bronteroc
The second season will also be bad if they continue in the same way as they did in Part 2. The second game's script was awful, and the cast of characters was just as bad. brought Ellie to a place where she is no longer likeable. I'm okay with skipping Season 2 in favor of Season 1 for the time being. Abby is a horrible person who is also ugly, thus I detest her.

Future Squid Game winner
Pedro Pascal is a gorgeous man who is burning with energy. After his schizophrenic actions in Mandalore, Last of Us became a big success. the upcoming major star in the action film industry. Even though we have only seen the first two episodes, talk of the second season has already begun. You can see how amazing this program is from that. I never played the game but I am so fascinated with the story.

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
It's probable that Abby won't appear in the second season because its activities take place in between the first and second games. Due to the intensity of fan hatred thrown at Abby's character, both the voice actress who performs the character and the motion capture model who is used for her have received death threats.

Stupid Manthing
I have been anticipating the upcoming video game adaption more than this show ever since it was first announced. I'm quite excited for the live-action remake of the second game. I can't wait to see the outcome! In order to satisfy the tastes of the observing public, they are even granted another chance.

This should be used as the standard for all future live-action video game adaptations. Videogame adaptations shouldn't be available to those who don't play the games or value the original works. One shouldn't, in all honesty, have excessive expectations.

Expecto Patronum
Since there was a four-year hiatus between parts 1 and 2, I presume that season 2 will take place in that time period since not much seems to have happened during that time. I think it will turn out like this. Season 2 should serve as a prequel to Breaking Dawn Part II because Bella appears to be no older than 13 in the photos and is too young to play Ellie in the sequel. They have to wait for her to turn 23 at least.

However, the extent to which this show has been exciting up to this point is dependent on the disclosures revealed in the final episodes and throughout the season. They are definitely thinking about making a change out of the game's ending, or developing something that is very close to the game's finale. If there is going to be a second season, I truly hope it has a different ending than the one in the second half of the show. My greatest wish is that the series will continue to be as successful as it has been thus far.

Kapow!
Crossing my fingers Season 2 is a never before seen story that happened before Part 2, I am not yet ready to see a live action part 2.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
The Love story of David and Frank is a perfect surprize, It is a tragic love story and LOL they release it after the Indonesia episode.

Awesome
I can't believe that crap show Velma have higher ratings than this.