The Last Of Us Renewed For Second Season

Administrator
<p>Given how most Hollywood adaptions of video games turn out, you might not have expected the moon from HBO’s The Last Of Us — but let me tell you something, it has delivered the moon plus Mars and Jupiter and maybe a few asteroids. Granted, only two episodes have been made public, but just judging by those two, it’s not only the best video game adaption we’ve ever seen, it’s one of the best shows of the decade period. Episode 3 is rumored to be even better.</p>

Ada Finally Waited!
It is the best videogame adaptation ever, They respected the source material and the creator of the videogame is part of the team. Compare that those Resident Evil movies where the canon characters are turned into Sidekicks by the fan fiction Mary Sue, Alice.

Dogma of the Dragons
I wonder if Season too will be a Midquel or are they going to Adopt Part 2 which has the controversial hated character Abby.

Kyo

They better go with midquel because Part 2 is like the end of the story and fans wants to see more of Joel. Part 2 focuses in Ellie too much.I want to see their bond to develop more in a never before seen story. So I want Season 2 to be a prequel to part 2. It is an opportunity to make Abby likable too.

It's incredible that a third season was ordered after only the first two episodes of the show have been broadcast. So far, we are really enjoying the show a lot. They are currently making quick work of everything there is to do. In light of this, it would appear that they will finish the game during the first season of development. They probably thought there would only be one season to begin with, which is why it makes sense to film all of them.

Just call my name! Abbygail!
OMG I cannot wait to see my stunning and brave character Abby make her debut. My favorite scene is when she showed Ellie her golfing skills and Ellie got mad because she is playing Golf with Joel's head. I can't help but to stan a queen who kills and slays. I don't care what the haters say. Abby is my favorite character.

Fluxactive Complete
Since that's how these things work and they didn't want to spoil the surprise, they most likely knew they were going to do more than one season before they started filming. They may have already shot the majority, if not all, of season 2 due to the length of their production period. Season 2 of Mandalorian may not be available for another year or two because Pedro Pascal has committed to playing a part in the series.

I don't find it surprising that it's doing so well. This is a distinctive story in a world where everything seems to be reimagined. a brand-new story with an added zombie theme. If they stick to the story, it will continue to perform well. It will be a poor season with Abby if they follow the second season of The Last of Us, which I doubt will happen because Neil will push things even further.

I am Alive!
If gamers had negative opinions of the game, I can only imagine the mayhem that the The Last Of Us part 2 storyline will cause for the general public if nothing is changed. I don't mind if they retcon TLOU 2, though, because it was complete nonsense in the context.

Just call my name! Abbygail!
People who have played the game can disregard criticisms of TLOU 2 made by those who haven't. I thought the game was fantastic, and dozens of other people I know who also played it concurred. Most often, those who did not like it complained the loudest. Falsely asserting that a game is "the worst game ever" or that "everyone hates it," when the majority of players found it to be entertaining and fun to play. You can form an opinion about what will occur next just by watching this season. It is a masterpiece, but those with closed minds or those who are easily offended should not play it.