The Last of Us Has Been Moved Up To Friday, Just This Once

Menace of the Fandom Menace
No! I hate this change! I'm really disappointed with the timing of the release for Episode 5 of The Last of Us. I was really looking forward to watching it on Sunday evening, but now I have to scramble to make time on Friday. I'm not a fan of the constant changes and rescheduling, It makes it hard to keep up with the show.

Given the number of major events that take place on Sundays, I can understand why HBO is making this adjustment. It makes sense to move the show to Friday in an effort to avoid spoilers and & increase audience. I only hope they don't change the timetable frequently; it can be annoying for the audience.

JJ

You Know dudes & Dudettes, Let's just happy the show is renewed for a second season: I don't mind the change in release date, as long as the show continues to be renewed for future seasons. The Last of Us is such a great adaptation and I'm just happy to be able to watch it in any capacity. I'll make sure to set my DVR for Friday night so I don't miss it.

HBO made a wise decision to avoid spoilers while increasing viewership. The show is already hugely popular & well-received, so anything that can help it stand out and reach even more people is a win. I can't wait to see what happens in the latest episode on Friday.Overall, I believe this change is beneficial to both fans and the show. We dont want the show to compete againts Superbowl and the Awards.
I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of the season has in store for us and how the show continues to evolve and captivate audiences.

roll the dice
I've never played the game, but I'm loving the show so far. The acting is excellent, and the story is captivating. I don't mind if the episode is released on Friday instead of Sunday as long as I can keep watching.

ArchitectureAficionado"
People loves football, its hard to compete against that. I don't care if the episode is released on a different day, I'll still be tuning in. The Last of Us is one of my favorite shows and I won't let a little scheduling change stop me from watching. I'll make sure to set aside some time on Friday.

Mi Ultimo Adios
Damn fake football! (the real football for me is futbol which Americans call soccer) As someone from outside of America, I must admit.......... that I am a bit puzzled by the significance of the Super Bowl. It seems like a huge event in the United States, but I don't know of many other countries that pay much attention to it. It's strange to see how a single sporting event can have such a massive impact on a nation's culture and media schedule. I guess I will adjust to the temporary schedule.

3... 2... 1... Krypton
Very frustrated that The Last of Us must adjust, but I believe it emphasizes the unique and diverse nature of different cultures and what events and activities are important to them. What is a huge event in one country may go completely unnoticed in another. It's fascinating to see the various points of view and interests that exist around the world.

At the same time, I understand why the Super Bowl is so important in America. It's their favorite sport, and it provides a great opportunity for friends and families to get together and enjoy the game's excitement. Regardless of my personal feelings, I can understand and respect why the Super Bowl is so important to so many people.

Follow me
While I understand the reasoning behind moving the latest episode of The Last of Us to Friday, I am looking forward to the show's return to its regular schedule. Sundays have become a Sunday tradition for me when it comes to watching The Last of Us, and I think it will be a letdown if that changes permanently.
However, I recognize that this is a temporary situation, and I am confident that the show will return to its Sunday night slot following this episode.

The Last of Us' production team has put in so much time and effort, and I have complete faith in their ability to overcome any obstacles that arise.So, while I May be a bit sad to see the scheduling change temporarily, I am also excited to see what this Friday's episode has in store. And I know that, in the end, The Last of Us will be back to its normal schedule and I can continue to enjoy the show as I always have.