The Last of Us, Episode 5 Review - Endure and Survive

Future Squid Game winner
I am amazed by the detail Joel has of items that belonged to people no longer alive, like Frank's shirt, Brian's knife, the elderly man's sniper rifle and now Henry's backpack. After viewing this episode again, I was astonished. It is so realistic that it is dispiriting in the finale. It is genuinely "I'm not sobbing, you are" for true!

This episode makes Ellie's decision in the future more sensible. After seeing the different points of view, the senseless revenge and the continuous tragedy, Ellie wanted to stop this ceaselessly vicious cycle, and she did. The most tragic thing I saw was that Sam still couldn't hear Ellie, even after he had been changed. We have seen that it can fix physical issues when the old woman ran at Joel in the first episode. Consequently, Sam was recently changed. It was still him.

This is an interesting discussion topic. What do you think about Ellie's choice to end the cycle and how it was portrayed?

I haven't had the pleasure of playing the game, however, the first season of The Walking Dead comes to mind; it's that good. This episode was so sad, it was almost foretold that in the first few episodes some beloved characters will die. Anna Torv's character was a shining example of that (big love for Fringe). Despite this being a given, it was still heartbreaking to see it happen. It's almost a certainty that some of the good ones will be taken away. That's how it is.

Ellie is my favorite character in The Last of US and I loved their casting as it looks almost perfect so well done to the makers.

Looks can be deceiving
Weird as it may sound but the stunt man who played the role Bloater which is a giant zombie mushroom, Is getting a lot of sexual dms. People are weird,

Bringing you the best of theater
Sarah might be a child but she is played by an 19 year old woman, they just pressed her boobs to make her look 12. Sam is played by an actual child.

A popular game turned into show...there was a lot of speculations when it was to be aired. There were mixed feelings...some felt that a popular game turned into a show might not do the real justice to the original game and can be disastrous. Fans feared that. But then some were hopeful that it might stand up to the expectations as the writing team had the original story writers of games on board. Seems that fear of fans have proved right.