Chapter 1
MY name is Shouta kamiya, the first and last kamen rider. I was once a regulay student at Tokyo University. I had a bright future ahead of me. I even had a great friendship with my teacher, Proffessor Yamagi. MY hobby was motorbiking. I would even compete in competitions with Proffessor Yamagi training me.

One day, when I was doing a test drive, I was ambushed by the minions of Shadow Hand. They dressed in black and only spoke in screeches. They took to me a nearby base and did an operation on me that turned me into a cyborg. When I awoke in my cell, I met docter Uzimaki, who was kipnapped by the Shadow Hand Syndicate to design the plans for the Kamen Rider Project.

With Doctor Uzimaki's help, we were able to escape our cell. But on our way out, we were ambushed by minions of Shadow Hand. That was the first time I transformed in the Kamen Rider. Suddenly, I knew Marital Arts and was able to defeat the minions easily. Then, I found a motorbike that designed for me and we were able to escape the base.

But Shadow Hand would not let use escape so easily and sent a monster out to kill us. It was a spider like creature that spat out this acid-like venom as an attack. When it spit that venom at me, it burned through my armor and skin. When I looked into my wound, I sw mechanical parts. Shadow Hand had made most of my body into a machine!

That battle with the spider monster was the first of countless battles that I fought. I defeated the monster with my signature move, the rider kick. Doctor Uzimaki didn't make it, he was hit by the venom during the battle. Before he died, he confessed to being forced to lead the operation on me and apoloized for taking away my humanity. That day, I swore to use my powers for justice and avenge Doctor Uzimaki's death. Little did I know how long I would be fighting.

Professor Yamagi joined my battle for justice. He would the greatest ally of the Kamen Riders for a long time. Being a Kamen Rider affected my life badly. My grades dropped because I didn't have time to study. I was always late for morning classes becase I was always tired. I eventually had to drop out of school. There was no use in continuing, there was no way I would graduate now. Professor Yamagi was kind enough to quit his job to aide me.

Fights would leave me injured and brusied. Shadow hand's monsters were vicious and mericless in the way they fought me. I was stabbed, shot, and slashed at many times by monster that would resemble creatures like wolves,wasps, and tigers with weapons like scythes, machine guns, and knives. I don't know many times I was rused to the hospital. Even Professor Yamagi was caught up in the crossfire sometimes.

i eventually gained a couple of allies in Rika Uzimaki, who blamed me for her father's death. She eventually did forgive and joined me. I also met Agent Sarutobi, a secret agent sworn to fight Shadow Hand. Then there was the Young Kamen Riders, a fanclub of kids who idolised me and wanted to be just like me. These kids didn't understand the hell I went through of being a kamen rider.

I did become a hero to japan for all the lives I saved and the plots I foiled. But eventually, my fame did decreased. You see, I didn't save all the people attacked by Shadow Hand. Many people, including kids and adults, were killed by the minions and the monsters. They're vicious beasts that don't hesisitate to kill. They caused property damage, they killed hostages, and caused destruction wherever they went. I was blamed by some for all the chaos. "Why couldn't you save them?", some would ask. "Why couldn't you stop them? Youre the Kamen Rider, you're supposed to save the day!'.

Eventually, Rika and Sarutobi were killed. I never did make another friend outside of the kamen riders and Professor Yamagi. They'd either get killed or they would be a follower of Shadow Hand in disguise. I could never trust another person and it was all thanks to Shadow Hand.

Another poor soul was kidnapped and forced to became a Kamen rider. It was Keichi hirozaki. He joined me in my fight and would be my closest friend for a long time. Together, we were able to kill the monsters and officers of Shadow Hand faster than ever. Eventually, we met the leader of the shadow hand syndicate, Lord Shadow.

Lord Shadow is the immortal incarnation of evil. We had to learn that after countless times of killing him. Every time he dies, he comes back and begins another organizition. Every time he comes back, another kamen rider arises and joins us in our endless. uest. Every time he comes back, more people die.
He never dies competely. He just keeps returning again adn again. I'[ve had to face for over a thousand years.