The Last Airbender Movie - Talk Up!

Quark

Bandito Shake Cometh
Depends on what you want to use it for. But I always lean towards just buying a digital camcorder.

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Depends on what you want to use it for. But I always lean towards just buying a digital camcorder.

Anything, even little things, like fights or scenes from a movie that you wanna show your friends..kinda like that video.

This looks really handy. :hmm:

wins2

Well If you want to buy those exact cameras they also come with scenes from the movie and some behind the scenes stuff too.

wins2

This is an ad promoting a first look at TLA during the UFC"s ultimate fighter, hopefully there will be more than what we got at the MTV movie awards. But this add also has a couple of new scenes in it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIBALlSD_pE[/ame]

Aww, they couldn't have Katara's hair loopy thingys? aren't they suppose to be like a family thing or something?

Doesn't look that bad though. I was expecting worse.

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
^ lol How?

As nice as these are, I'm annoyed as hell that there are 12 different trailers.

DarkBlaze

^ lol How?

As nice as these are, I'm annoyed as hell that there are 12 different trailers.
Haha, there's a difference between TV spots and trailers. A trailer gives a you a general breakdown of what we can expect of the movies, and or game, TV series, etc etc (also known as promos or teasers). A TV spot is a commercial (generally comes after a main trailer appears online or on TV).

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
It's alright, us black folk don't know the difference between a lot of thangs! LOL.

It's true!

:laugh:

But seriously though, thanks for that bit of info. I knew that specifically was a commercial but for the sake of babbling I said trailer, though I didn't know they go as deep as you explained. :O_O:

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?