Yeah, it'll be coming on tomorrow actually. I'm sure it'll be online soon after...

I've been reading a few early reviews, and things are not looking too good. Especially when it comes to the 3D effects. I'm still looking forward to the movie despite what the reviews say.

Chō Henshin!
I've been reading a few early reviews, and things are not looking too good. Especially when it comes to the 3D effects. I'm still looking forward to the movie despite what the reviews say.

Reviews also said that Blair Witch Project was a scary/good movie.

So yeah. Reviews aren't always to be trusted.

Haha, don't have to tell me twice. Besides, there were only a couple of reviews. There's been many great movies that still got blown up with negative criticisms and reviews.

Banned
You always know that I don't trust the reviews itself. That won't stop me from going to see this awesome movie. Just what the reviews says about the movie? :redface2:

Just google The Last Airbender reviews. It won't do you much good going to RottenTomatoes, because they hate everything. LOL.

Banned
Oh? I got a feeling that you find the most reviews very funny, eh? I'm going to check it out myself right now! :hmm:

As anyone heard a rumor that they pronounce Aang's name wrong in the movie. My friend was telling me something about that. Calling him like Ong or something.