Lurker
yep, I have to admit, that looks pretty neat. Hopefully M has done a good job following the original storyline.

Here's an alternate link, if the Youtube version is taken down for whatever reason: [ame="http://www.spike.com/video/last-airbender/3193349"]"The Last Airbender Trailer on Spike.com"[/ame]

Quite interesting. It's not particularly revealing or long enough to consolidate a proper opinion on the movie, as is, but still pretty cool for a short teaser.

It's Judgement Time!
definitely going to see it. But the bit at the beginning could use some editing. His movements look so slow and uninteresting. Some quicker edits might help that.

Whomp, whomp!
Hmm. I thought it was good for a teaser. Loved when he stomped his staff down and the remainder of the candles went out. This could be promising...

I'm so excited!! And I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!! :buttrock:

Lurker
Here's an alternate link, if the Youtube version is taken down for whatever reason: "The Last Airbender Trailer on Spike.com"

Quite interesting. It's not particularly revealing or long enough to consolidate a proper opinion on the movie, as is, but still pretty cool for a short teaser.

Wow! That intro, I can't help but feel that they were talking about Goku :( The imagination is running again.

That's one good teaser there. Haven't watched Avatar nor do I know anything about it, but I can tell that this'll be enjoyable:)

Wow, this makes me want to watch the series from the beginning. I'm REALLY looking forward to this.