The King's Affection, K-Drama Series Adapted From a Webtoon, Available on Netflix

A cleverly crafted story with an engaging and entertaining plot. The audience can understand the character's complexity because of the actors' extraordinary talent. They are real people who are living their lives freely and authentically! It was only natural for me to feel a connection to the character Ji-un as a result. It is a masterfully directed, stunning piece of storytelling. More consideration must be given to the set, including the plants and animals, as well as the actors' hair and makeup. These minor mistakes would not have been present if the production hadn't been imperfect. Since watching this Korean drama for the first time, I have looked for another that is equally as good. Unfortunately, none of the others come close to meeting my standards.
You must have very high standards because Netflix has quite a few K-dramas series that is not only extremely entertaining but educational. But they are not based on a webtoon. Netflix has several series based on webtoons but most of them are not historical.

Pain is temporary, Success is Forever
Webtoons are free so its easier for them to get audience that Netflix will notice.