The Kingmaker- This Eye opening Political documentary is now legally available for free

Staff member
The Kingmaker is a documentary that every person should watch. So they will realize how important critical thinking is. Lauren Greenfield, a filmmaker, created it in 2019, but she has decided to make it available for free now. It is her attempt to make the Filipino people not make the same mistake again by electing another dictator.
She intends to see all sides of the angle to uncover the truth. The Marcos family is a political dynasty with a Guinness World Record for the greatest robbery. Dictator Ferdinand Marcos ruled the Philippines with an iron fist and stole $20 billion from the people. He managed to fool his loyalists through propaganda.
Greenfield disabled the comments because Marcos hired Trolls online with multiple accounts to defend him on YouTube comments. They do it to make an illusion they are the majority.
Corazon Aquino, the widow of...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Paid trolls are a Big Problem in my country right now. A TV Station got shutdown and accused of not Paying taxes when they did pay taxes. It is part of the mental conditioning to being back that ratchet family back in power. The Surveys don't reflect reality as Marcos' political rallies are empty while his rival is getting bombarded with people. They are lounging around the comment section of YouTube News Channels and making Propaganda channels. I have estranged relationships with my cousins, aunts, and uncles because many of them believe in the misinformation. Did You know the trolls mass reported Lauren Greenfield's first attempt to upload that Documentary because the paid trolls don't want this to spread.

Before the Pandemic I was trying to defend the people of Hong Kong because of how China is annexing them way earlier than promised. Wumaos or 9 cent army attacked me with hate comments and death threats just because I stand with Hong Kong. Now There are paid trolls defending Russia's action against Ukraine.

Those Marcoses are using their ill-gotten wealth to manipulate Filipinos, particularly Generation Z, who have never experienced Martial Law. Poor kids got brainwashed by the propaganda they saw on Facebook. Facebook is now battling misinformation in the US, but they are doing nothing in the Philippines. Most Filipinos use Facebook as a news source because Facebook dealt with Filipino mobile telecoms to provide free Facebook. Legitimate news sites consume a lot of data. So even if you provide links to evidence that debunks the hoaxes, they will not click on them because they don't want to consume mobile data.

Fantasy
You know what is sad? Some people who fall for propagandas are highly educated. My relatives are lawyers, doctors and teachers and they fall for these Troll Armies. This documentary is disturbing because I cannot Fathom people like these are getting near into power.

Just hanging around
A lot of Trump Supporters on Twitter are paid Russian trolls who posts when Americans are asleep. Cambridge Analytica is now shutdown but their damage is still haunting.

The Marcos defender Trolls are very active on Twitter when they spread their misinformation.