Kazuki stammered, completely befuddled by this turn of events. "Relatively unscathed? Relatively?!" He began to pace, though this time it was in an attempt to work out his frustration that had been building since....well, he couldn't remember exactly when it started but was willing to bet it was right around the time he became a Rider. "But what does it matter? After all, with the awesome power of the Riders, nothing can possibly go wrong!"

Kazuki threw his hands up in indignation, or perhaps as a surrender to what was going on around him. "Well, if you're so convinced everything'll work out fine, then YOU work the ship. I'M going to go lie down so that if...when...we die, I can do it in a calm and dignified manner!" He stormed off of the bridge, muttering to himself.

"I'm starting to think I was better off in my cell..."

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Gaku looked around at the man that was frantically pacing around the hull of the ship, muttering to himself feverishly.

"Chill out dude, the other guys got out back"

Kazuki turned to Gaku, ready to unleash a verbal onslaught the likes of which no man or god had ever seen...and said nothing. As frustrated and angry as was, he had to admit that all his ranting and raving was doing little more than just making himself more frustrated. It certainly wasn't helping the situation. He closed his eyes and took several deep breaths, forcing himself to calm down.

"Sorry if I sound skeptical," he said in a more civil tone as he reopened his eyes, "but I don't take that as sign that everything'll be alright."

White Rose Rider
Gemini headed out looking for a way to head outside of the ship. She would have to be careful to make sure she wasn't going to fly away and get stuck out in space. That would be pretty much counter productive. But with her LightningSniper form she would be ready to start taking out some of the enemies outside.

"Ryu, do you see away outside?"

By this point, Quirin was less dizzy and just waiting to see if he could help anyone. He wished he could go out and help the others; he'd only used his own belt once, but he thought his transformed state would be good at maneuvering in space from what he did know about it. He wondered if Morty still had it or if the people who had had him taken away stole it. Maybe Morty would be trying to contact him and get the thing to him soon....

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Marcus saw the man with the talking bat had easily dispatched his metal projectiles.

"Fancy" he said

Marcus lifted his hand, and a sharp,metal rod emerged from the ground.

"Dodge this" and Marcus launced it towards the Fangire with a quick flick of his wrists.