He raised his hand a little. "Qu-Quirin," he said. Now that the immediate excitement was over, he was being a tad shy, but not too much. "Like he said earlier, I was made by Shocker...indirectly, of course; I'm a descendant of the original K2Ls. Umm...I like animals, fiddling with things, and seeing new places with my friend Morty. And cake."

King sat back in a chair as Drake hovered nearby. As introductions went around King yawned. It wasn't due to boredom but exhaustion.

"As most of you already know I am the King of Fangires. As such my servants call me 'King'. As for now? Hmmm. You may call me 'Ryu'. Do NOT speak that wretched name Shocker called me!"

Drake circled the group and introduced himself as well. "I'm Drake the Second, of the Kivat race."

Ryu sighed and added "Though I feed on life energy to survive, you need not worry. I will not devour comrades."

In Justice, We Trust!
Celeste looked around the group. 'Sherry" She says, deciding that for now, it would be best not to use her real name..

White Rose Rider
Both Natsumi and Kenji were for a time happy to be free of that Prison. But both were now reminided of the full severity of the situation. They were on the run from Shocker, Outlaws in a Universe tainted by evil, Heroes thought to be long since dead. They were here with people whom in this Universe...were it's final hope, the Kamen Riders. Technology, Magic, and Biological...all kinds of Riders were here with them.

As Kry and the others made introductions with each other, both Natsumi and Kenji listened to what each person had to say. It seemed they all did come from different strokes. Some by Inheritance, some by Purpose, and some by sheer dumb luck were now Kamen Riders. Natsumi was the first of the twins to introduce themselves...

"I am Natsumi Tachibana..."

"And I am Kenji Tachibana..."

and then both spoke together to finish.

"It is an honor to share the field of battle with all of you."

Friendship and the Cosmos.
While Gaku looked around the ship, he could not help but to recognize the differences between the escapees of Pluto's prison. Yet, they all had something in common. They were Riders and that's all that mattered.

Lurker
The muscular man stood up and said," I Am Julius Havoc and this here is my sister Hera. Are parents Alexander and Nyx Havoc were once kamen riders, though they were defeated and killed. Though now that I have my father's powers I will prove myself to be a strong fighter on the battlefield."

Hera sighed and said," Jeez I am pretty sure they all don't need to know much about you." Julius smiled and said," I can throw you out of the ship Hera." And she just smiled back," And I can choke you to death." The two were clashing like titans.

King had nearly fallen asleep. The energy Kry had given him had been just enough for the situation. But now it was almost completely expended. King would need to feed when they landed.

Drake hovered protectively over King as the introductions continued. Replaying the battle in his mind, Drake was troubled by something. He flew over to Kry and perched on the table in front of him.

"Pardon my interruption but you didn't happen to find a black sword with a dragon head hilt amid the items you retrieved?"

---------------------------------------

(OOC: He's asking about the Dragon King Sword. It's fine either way. I'll work it out from there.)

The Dopant Hunter
Kry's pupils dilated at the question- at this point most people would connect that to him regaining memories.

"No... I did not find the Dragon King Sword among our gears unfortunately."

Suddenly- the ship reverberated violently as an explosion was heard.

((note- we are on the bridge of the ship))

Last edited:
Kazuki steadied himself with one hand against the hull. "That can't be good," he said, walking over to the controls. He fiddled with a few of them and was rewarded with a bit of light music being piped through the ship. A few more fiddles silenced the music. With a shrug, Kazuki turned to the others. "So, uh, does anyone know how to fly this?"