A final click and the tube was removed. The IV was wheeled back to the corner as Omega desperately tried to lick the few remaining drops of blood that remained.

"So tell me...how were a couple goons like them able to bring down the mighty "King""?

King growled audibly at the females mocking question. She didn't smell completely human. But regardless King didn't like her attitude.

"It was not weak the goons that 'brought me down', as you say, woman. It was those higher up with great power. Though..." Sadness echoed in his voice as he continued "losing my family and also my greatest partner, played a great role in my ending up here. I've lost everything I cared about..."

King fingered the fragment of glass he kept hidden. Longing to see him again.

The Dopant Hunter
((uhh- a guard came by to feed Omega- not Kry the janitor =3))
Kry after finishing with the mess near Gaku's cell moved further downwards to Omega's and Celeste's cells. "King? What do you mean by that?" The white-black dragon anthro asked innocently- almost to the both of them.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Gaku heard some growling. He laughed. " King? In here? You look like a fangire to me. Don't ask how I know. Met one on the way here. I guess we're all freaks here. "

The Dopant Hunter
"Fang...gire..." said the dragon in a way akin to a child learning a new language- His pupils dailated as some of his memory came back to him.
"...The people here are feeding you blood- I thought Fangire's eat life energy?"

He glanced at the dragon. Memories of a Makamou flooded back to him. Gaku decided to keep tabs on the newbie.

He smiled. Things are going to get lively around here soon. He thought

He called out the new janitor " Hey newbie, got anymore inmates coming in here soon? "

King snarled angrily. "I am the KING OF FANGIRES!" He roared, struggling against the restraints. "I will avenge them! I swear it."

His gaze shifted slightly to the janitor. "Yes... my people survive by draining the life energy of others. I'm fed blood" He spat the word disgustedly "in place of life energy. It keeps me alive but doesn't give me the power that true life energy would. So I can't break free and rain death upon these cowards."

He resumed struggling against the restraints and cursing aloud randomly.

The Dopant Hunter
"I'm a new janitor- how am I supposed to know anything about inmate traffic- and the name is Kry..." He said amazed at how Gaku could ask that question. He turned his focus back to the king.
"You can't manifest your fangs?"

White Rose Rider
It was a strange twist of fate that had happened to the Tachibana twins. Both wanted to see each other but were in cells next to one another with no way to look at each other to know how the other was. Natsumi was in one cell...and Kenji was in another. The guards always seemed to be careful to take each one seprately when needed or serving what passed for food...warden's orders they were sure.

Natsumi sat in her cell her back to the wall next to her cot as she sat and looked at the bars that kept her from her freedom. She knew she was where Shocker wanted her. Funny thing was she could still be out there today perhaps...but she would not sacrifice her brother to do it.

But she heard things...and todays conversation seemed more lively than usual. Voices...it was about the only way Natsumi knew her brother was still alive other than sometimes seeing his hand stretched from beyond the bars. As she listened to the conversation, she heard her brother pipe up...

"Fangire? Heh...it seems I may have been wrong...it's not just Riders they lock up in this hole after all." said Kenji for their cell block to hear.

"King? Fangire? Wow...he must have done something they really didn't like to lock him up here." said Natsumi...

Riders...it seemed like such a forbidden word. If a guard had heard him, he would probably be in for a jeering or a roughing. But that was Kenji as of late...bold and rebelious. If only she had been more willing to take a risk.

King scowled beneath the mask. "For some reason I'm unable to. I suspect the blood is laced with a drug of some sort."

"Fangire? Heh...it seems I may have been wrong...it's not just Riders they lock up in this hole after all."

King's rage was growing. First the female mocked him, now a young male joined in. "Foolish boy! The strongest Fangire can become the ultimate rider!" He snarled back. "That was me... until-" He whispered, trailing off and struggling to hold back his grief.

"King? Fangire? Wow...he must have done something they really didn't like to lock him up here."

King smiled beneath the mask and regained his composure. "Your correct young lady. I did do something Shocker didn't like. I refused to join them in their goals of conquest."

Last edited:
"Lighten up Kry. " he non-chalantly said

"This here is prison. Designated for us Riders. And...him." as he glanced at King.
"No one gets out right? " Gaku chuckled.

The Inmates looked at him. He looked at all their faces.

Last edited: