As he'd said he wanted to be part of the plan, Quirin had tried to help during the first part and draw attention as they'd been told; in his way this meant jumping around and making a nuisance of himself for them, acting childish once again as he demanded to be played with. This soon devolved into just making sure not to get hit.

He was of course forgotten when the transformations began. He went to rejoin the group; because he remembered that he wouldn't be transforming with them for now, he tried to discreetly grab a weapon off of a guard who was particularly surprised by the sudden appearance of Riders on his way past the man.

Lurker
Julius smirked and said," No worries searching for them isn't truly necessary. We are just happy to get out of are cages." Julius sighed and Hera then pointed at the alarms going off, and so the two began to follow Kry towards where the ship was.

As the two were running Hera smiled and said," Seriously we are going to have to get their powers or these people will just dump us off."

Julius nodded in agreement, and he said," Look sis we have tried for a long time but the armors have left us. Just please don't expect for them to show up again." Julius then ran right into a floating gun, and he fell to the ground. It then fell on top of him and Hera smiled as she knew what it was.

Hera then picked it up and began kicking Julius to get up. As soon as he could Julius got up and said," I know what it is but is it loaded?" Hera popped it open like her father used to do and she nodded yes.

Julius took the gun and put it into the holster that had materialized on his waist and he said," Look lets get to the ship, because I think the others can take care of the guards for right now."

The Dopant Hunter
"hey! Don't forget Kenji!" Kry shouted knocking away some guards with a well placed turning kick while pointing to Kenji's limp body on the floor and then to his roaring Reapallion motorcycle.

"Hunt-Reaper!" Kry shouted as he grabed the 4 rods off his back and threw them up into the air- they interlocked and projected a scythe head, Kry grabbed the scythe out of the air and cleanly cut through a number of robotic drones which were released.

In Justice, We Trust!
As Celeste fought off the guards, she noticed Quirin fighting off the guards by himself. A few came from behind of him, her natural instcints kicks in. Flipping her Enhinjars to Gun Mode, the weapon would annoucne
CHARGED Celeste fired, the beam seperates into a spread blasts hitting the guards. "Hey! You trying to get fried?! Hurry up and transform!" She shouts

White Rose Rider
Natsumi turned her head as if to look at the others behind her helmet on the right side as Kenji's voice called out to those that were with her.

"Hey! If someone is heading for the ship, can someone take care of my body while I fight along side my sister?"

Gemini's head turned as they dropped into a fighting stance daring any guard to step up to them, as well as protecting Kenji as best as she could till someone could take his body.

The Dopant Hunter
"Quirin can't! His gear is on another planet!" Kry said while skillfully using his scythe to cut through the incoming enemies.

"MOVE!-" Kry shouted as he burst through the door back into the prison.
"Lets move comon!"

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Gaku saw a limp body on the ground.

"Ugh, Why me?? An Oni of all people " as Gaku hurriedly rushed towards the limp Kenji, picked him and ran.

"Let's go Omega! " Gaku yelled.

The guards saw him. Holding Kenji in one arm, Gaku's Onitsume thrusted out of his hand. He sprinted towards the guards head on.

Lurker
Julius heard the women and he said," Hera you go to the ship I gotta help them." Julius then took his magnum out and was ready for combat.

The muscular man then said," I have judged those who have challenged the king, and they are guilty........henshin." Julius fired the henshin shell as a seal then emerged in mid air. The Caesar armor began emerging in mid-air and Julius ran into the armor. As he passed into the seal the armor attached to him and Julius became Kamen rider Caesar.

Caesar then hurried to the women who ordered her to change and he smirked and said," You honestly are bossy." Caesar began to fire off shots at the guards.

Hera though saw the body that had fallen unconscious, and she saw the man's body. Hera was pretty strong and so she picked his body up and began to run following Kry as the man's legs dragged along the ground.

"He said that, unlike the rest of you, my gear isn't here. Maybe Morty still has it..." He wasn't sure, but he would have to make so with the gun stolen from a guard for now either way. "So...I'll carry that guy while the rest of you handle the defenses, okay?" He'd go to get Kenji after that.

In Justice, We Trust!
Celeste lets out a groan "Great, just great..." She says the holographic angel-like wings spreads out from her back "I'll fly ahead and clear any resitances!" She cries speeding off.