Ren grinned as he saw all 20 guards
"you bastards....you bastards killed them"he said in a low voice before charging to take all
he jumped and punched a soldier on his face before kicking one next to him and dodging ones punched and returning with a blow to the face
"guess i got some catching up to do"he said as he stopped and remembered kry's plan

The Dopant Hunter
Kry activated a holographic map out in front of him which showed where they are and the space port they had to get too.

Ren was incapacitaed and taken to the courts where he was forcibly thrown into their circle by a guard who didn't notice the gears on the floor ((sorry Rage but I need to power play a bit to move the story along))

"We are here and we need to hijack a ship- here" Kry pointed to the locations.
"the moment we transform- the prison will go on black alert- when making your way to the port- grab what supplies you can carry- were more than likely going to need them-" Kry was cut off as ren was thrown into their huddled circle.

"ahh ren- here is your alpha gear-" Kry said in response.

Kry placed his Lone driver on his waist and activated his T3 memory 'Hunter'
"Henshin!" and with a roar of a lion - an explosion of particles came from his lone driver and formed around him to show Kamen Rider: Hunter.

Last edited:
Lurker
Julius and Hera had been released and they hurried to follow the others. Julius knew that his powers wouldn't be there like the others were, but he did his best to sit and laugh about it and he said," You know sis we might actually live through this if they all can actually use their powers like before."

Hera then looked at his ignorant brother and she said," The guns left for a reason. Are family were not worthy of using them anymore." Hera then held onto his brother's arm and she was quite cold as if she was afraid.

Julius smiled and said," Look we are going to be alright.....even if we don't get are parent's powers we will at least be able to get the heck out of here. I mean I'd rather run around in the universe then be locked up in a cell."

Hera nodded as they began to become one of the escapes so to say.

Last edited:
Friendship and the Cosmos.
Kry inserted a USB into his driver. Kry suddenly glowed and turned into a Kamen Rider.

"Wha..My god..." Gaku said in awe. " I got tricks too." Gaku said.

With a flick of his wrists, his Onkaku opened. He tapped it and familiar ring resonated from it. Pure Sound, and it was music to his ears. Fire started to erupt from his body.

The Dopant Hunter
((ARRGH then say THAT specifically-))

"Julius- Hera- I didn't find your gear but you are on my list regardless" Kry said while the alarms went off.

'Reapallion' came from the gaia memory with the picture of a scythe and a motorcyle styled into an R. Kry placed this memory into the slot on the back of his belt where it projected the Reapallion motorcyle. Kry pulled out the memory and went over to his bike- he moved back the fuel cover to reveal a slot for the memory where he sloted the Reapallion memory into.

"I need you two twins to take care of Kenji Tachibana since he will be... 'asleep' during this escape" Kry said as he motioned them to take the Bike. Kenji was still 'awake' but wouldn't be for long.

In Justice, We Trust!
As the cell doors deactivated, Celeste followed the Riders to the lab. Retreiving her V-Ring, she smiles "Alright...time for some pay back" She says, swinging the the belt around her waist, the Tempest Fate card in hand "Henshin!" She cries inserting the card into the belt.
READY, ACTIVATION

The belt announced, as the armour formed around Celeste's body, feathers appeared around her and vanished as it hit the ground.

White Rose Rider
Both Natsumi and Kenji grinned as the Gear was dropped before them. And a blue device along with 6 little USB memories caught their eyes. Pushing back a pair of guards coming at them with a pair of front thrust kicks, both Natsumi and Kenji performed a back flip in pure synchronicity and turned on a knee. Natsumi gathered the Gemini Driver, and the Diva, Valkyrie and Sniper memories while Kenji got the Glacier, Stone, and Lightning memories.

"Shall we, nee-chan?" asked Kenji as he pocketed the Stone and Lightning Memories and held the Glacier Memory.

"Let's go, Nii-kun...it's time we fight back!" said Natsumi as she placed the Gemini Driver on her waist as the belt wrapped around her waist.

A copy of the driver appeared on Kenji's waist as Natsumi and Kenji stood side by side, Natsumi on the right and Kenji on the left. Both raised their hands and held their memories pressing the activation buttons.

Glacier

Diva

Kenji thrust his left arm across his body as Natsumi did the same with her right arm, as both called out.

"HENSHIN!!!"

Kenji brought his arm in first bringing it down diagonally towards his driver inserting it into the Diagonal pointing left side, a light blue flash appearing at his waist as it digitized and was sent to Natsumi's Driver. It was then Kenji collapsed as his mind was forwarded to Natsumi via the Glaicer Memory. Using her left hand, she locked the Glacier Memory into place before slotting her own Diva memory in. The stand by sounds of the memories resonating in unison before Natsumi crossed her arms, the right holding the left and the left holding the right as she brought both arms up uncrossing them as she raised them abovie her head tilting her head to the left a little as a burst of snow and ribbons surrounded her as the belt announced....

GlacierDiva

The snow and ribbons slowly enclosed Natsumi as the armor of Gemini appeared on her. Her right side Blue and the other Pink, as the temperature seemed to drop around them. Once the transformation was complete...Kamen Rider Gemini was born once again...

Gemini moved from her pose and grace fully held out her left hand and with a serious pair of voices...that would also seem both held a smile on their faces...

"Shall we dance?"

It was their challenge to the guards to charge them if they dared...

In Justice, We Trust!
As the guards came into the room, Celeste lets out a chuckle, she reaches her hand foreward, a blade materlized in her hand "Now...prepare for divine punishment!" She cries as the blade began to charge with energy, she charges foreward.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
With one swift move of his arm, the fire immersing Gaku dissappeared, leaving his Oni form. His bronze and turqoise shimmered in the light of Pluto.

" Hey, Big Guy, let's get going, we gotta get things before we can leave " Gaku said as he motioned to Omega.

Gaku rushed to get items and hijack the ship.

(no problem kry)

"owwww"he cried in pain.
"thanks this save's me trouble"he says to kry as he picks his gear.

He flips his cellphone open and dials "742",he flips it shut and moves his cellphone holding hand to his left side and yelles"HENSHIN".

He puts his cellphone in his belt and a group of lines come from the belt and form his armor.

he turns his head to make a cracking sound "it begins"he says as he sits in a yankee squat manner.

Last edited: