The Dopant Hunter
The ball bounced off the armored helmet of the guard and he exchanged a glare with the twins. "watch it!"

Kry on the other hand dropped in the research area where the scientists were on lunch break- he swiftly incapacitaed what security was present with a well placed chop to the neck.

White Rose Rider
"Oh we're sorry..." they said at the same time.

Both twins continued to play again, Natsumi and Kenji showing just how agile they both were. And this time instead of Natsumi, It was Kenji who overthrew a pass at the same guards head. Both Natsumi and Kenji couldn't help but smirk this time.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Gaku glanced at the clock on the building. 2:25.

The guards grabbed his shoulder. With a swift elbow to the nose, the guard dropped like lead. He quickly made a run for the handball court, running towards the twins, leading a couple of guards away from Kry.

The Dopant Hunter
Kry grabbed a number of items under study in their glass containers- as well as his own driver and memories and made his way up into the vents, then quickly proceeded to the vent grate above their meeting area at the hand ball courts. Kry dropped down from the vent and almost landed on Omega.

"what ever" he says to Gaku as he gets up and moves to lean on the wall.

"oww"he says right when he sees the girl gets shocked by the cell
"Shouldn't have done that"
The cell opens and Ren waits a while for his cellmaits to go ahead and goes the opposite way from the other's towards the Chi-Shocker Lab

Omega looked up, a commotion catching his attention. Some of the group was moving towards the meeting location, and a few guards were in pursuit.

As the guards moved closer to him in passing, Omega stuck his foot out and swiftly tripped guard. The momentum sent the tripped one into the rest, knocking quite a few down in the process.

Hearing a noise above him, Omega moved sideways and was glad he did. Kry dropped down right where he was before.

A guard lunged towards the girl. Gaku swiftly roundhouse kicked him in the stomach. A taser whizzed by his head, Gaku caught the punch of another guard, smashed his elbow vertically into the guards arm, he felt it break, and tossed him aside.

Kry and Omega had arrived.

The Dopant Hunter
((Similodon- those type of story elements such as time and guard control are my decision TwT))

At least 20 armored guards stood at the entrance to the lab and one was more than enough to handle Ren at this point in time.
"You have to love hammer-space." Kry said as he dropped the gears to the floor.

"...King... my apologies for the passing of Drake." Kry said as he handed a small mesh bag of stained glass fragments to Omega.

( Sorry )

The shine of the Onkaku stuck out of the cluttered pile of Rider gear. He picked it up.

"Ah. Just like new. I must admit, they probably had a tough time trying to figure how this works. " Gaku said laughing.

(OOC: Can I henshin yet? )

King nodded in appreciation of the kind words and took the mesh bag. Opening it slightly King took a final look at the fragment he'd carried all this time.

"Drake... please return to me." King whispered placing the final fragment into the bag and closing it.

A strange reaction was taking place inside as the pieces began to slowly rearrange themselves. Had King looked in the bag, he'd have seen a eye blinking up at him.

"I have heard your call my King" The figure thought silently as the pace of his 'birth' quickened in response to his own feelings.

------------------------------

(OOC: Can Drake emerge now or should I wait a bit?)