The Kamen Rider Chronicles: Shocker's Blood Road

Kamen Rider Kry

The Dopant Hunter
The combined attacks of all the heroes caused the monstrosity to combust in classic Kamen Rider fashion. Kry let out a big sigh as his armor dissolved.
"alright- shall we leave then?"

Fluridimus

Quiriin was quite ready to leave, hoping to see his friend Morty again soon. He hadn't been able to hurt the massive thing with just the stolen weapon; at best he could help keep back anyone still trying to follow them with it. So he'd stayed hidden, still holding onto the unconscious boy, and watched behind them just in case. now that the monstrous beast was down he rejoined the group.

shizumahidari

White Rose Rider
Gemini slid to a stop after the Diamond Extreme connected. Standing up, she walked over to Kry and the others.

"Yeah, let's roll...I'm sure we'd all like to see another place rather than this hell hole." said Natsumi's voice as Gemini looked at the others.

"I know I would...let's go before the guards catch up to us." said Kenji's voice as Gemini motioned to the ship.

Gemini then looked at Kry and bowed her head as both voices said...

"Thank you, Kry...for all of this."

Kamen Rider Kry

The Dopant Hunter
"You can thank me AFTER we destroy Chi-Shocker. Thats the main reason why we are escaping." Kry said as the group walked onto the docked ship.

Icefish

The sounds of battle had stopped, leaving Kazuki with silence as his only companion. He briefly wondered who had won, but quickly decided that it wasn't worth fretting over. He started to sit back down and make another attempt at relaxing, but froze. They were incredibly quiet, but he could hear voices. The thought of who won the battle again flitted through his head. Would trying to draw attention to himself lead to being rescued or just more trouble?

Kazuki decided it didn't matter. Either it would make things better or...well, they couldn't get much worse than they were right now. He banged on the wall a few times and yelled.

"Hello?"

Fluridimus

Quiriin's slightly inhumanly-shaped ears lifted slightly, poking through his hair. "Huh?" he said, taking a step toward the sound of the banging and yelling. He felt another jolt of pain in the arm that had been struck earlier and shifted the way he was carrying the boy. He still wanted to move to see who else was there, carefully.

Smilodon

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Gaku couldn't believe it. It was over, and all because this mysterious man came and saved us.

Icefish

Kazuki paused in his banging, listening for a response. Hearing none, he continued with his attempts to get someone's attention.

"Oi! Anyone out there?"

Fluridimus

"I heard it, too," said Quirin. He'd look, but not go first - he wasn't afraid, but he was still holding the boy. It seemed unlikely, but some other enemy could be doing this to get their guard down at the last moment.

Demetrivamp

Lurker
Hera had finally dragged the man's body that was unconcious into the ship. She was followed in by Julius who de-henshined. As the bullet loaded up into the gun again Julius put it back in the holster.

Julius then patted Hera on the back and said," Well nice job..you sure did take care of him." Hera smiled as she dropped him in the walkway where they entered the ship and she shouted," You were just to busy trying to knock everyone out you almost got me killed!" Julius smiled and just rubbed the back of his head as he found somewhere to sit. Julius strapped himself in and Hera followed suit after she had helped the other guy into a seat.

Icefish

Kazuki sighed. On one hand, he was still locked in the cell. On the other hand, no guards had come in to beat him senseless with large blunt objects. It was possible that the guards were still to come, but Kazuki decided it was worth pressing his luck. If it did end up being guards...well, he was probably going to have been beaten senseless anyway. He had nothing to lose in trying.

"Hey, if anyone can hear me...would you mind letting me out?"

Ren thought the same thing as quirin,but still continued running towards the cells, since he himself knew the feeling of being left behind.

as was running throught the cells he heard somebody ,
he walked towards the small cell and crouched comfortably
"so it was you making all the noise"he said with a smirk on his face.

Icefish

"Uh, yeah. You don't see anyone else here, do you?" said Kazuki, looking side to side to add emphasis to his question. "In any event," he continued, "how 'bout being a pal and letting me out of here? I'm getting real sick of this place."

"hmmmmmmm idont think i like your attitude......but will settle this later"
he said opening the cell with a shot from his phone.

"now hurry to the boat" he said guiding him

Icefish

"Yeah, sure," Kazuki said as he stretched. It wasn't that he didn't have room in the cell; rather, it was more of an affirmation of freedom. He fell into step behind Ren. "Thanks for letting me out."

Kamen Rider Kry

The Dopant Hunter
((TIME-SKIP! We are all on the ship and Kazuki has introduced himself- the group will plot a course to Triton where Qurirn's Rider gear 'should' be))

"Now that we are all out of that hole in a rock- lets introduce ourselfs. My name is Kryachian Ryumon Havoc- you can just call me Kry. I am a sleeper agent sent by the Ragokians to rescue you lot. Being a 'sleeper' agent: not all of my memories have returned- but enough have for now.

I like japanese and classical music, all kinds of food, dancing, cooking among other things- lets work hard together." Kry said with a smile.

Smilodon

Friendship and the Cosmos.
"My name is Gaku Johji. I am not the run of the mill rider, as I am a Oni. Yes, I caught fire, I know. About me....well, you could say I had a deprived childhood..." he said as he looked around.

Icefish

"I'm Kazuki, Kazuki Kohaku...but I guess I already told you that," Kazuki said with a shrug. "And I...I just want to get all this Rider business over and done with so I can go back to my normal life."

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?